• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Meow!, great avatar chrissie.

Thank you but I had to glimpse the forum via Firefox to see the new me otherwise I just see the ancient me!  Laughing

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 08 November 2019 02:52 PM

Meow!, great avatar chrissie.

Thank you but I had to glimpse the forum via Firefox to see the new me otherwise I just see the ancient me!  Laughing

did you try to clean history?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Ctrl+F5 usually does the trick on PC.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Advie & Tim!  Thumbs Up Here I am in full sarky form (to me) - I just love Kitteh.  Laughing

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

That’s a different cat. It’s your old one who looks like she’s suffering. Where’s the new one, the cute little black kitten? I did see it earlier.

Ctrl + F5 never made any difference for me. I simply never saw my new avatar. The only thing that works, if I’m lucky, is using a different extension. From png to gif to jif etc. And then I have to wait several months before I can change it again. Seems I’m the only one who has this kind of trouble. I suspect a conspiracy. Smile

EDIT: WOW! It worked this time! A few years ago, I was forced to abort my series of female avatars, in spite of the many exchanges in the technical forum, but now I can finally change and see my avatar without any problems.

Hello Jenny.  Cool

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Refreshing the page usually does it for me.  I can see your black kitten, Chrissie, and Zobrak’s flamboyant chicken.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Haha, glad I could be of assistance Mr. Z!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

The pleasure is all mine, sir. You refreshed the topic by flipping the flamboyant bird in the right moment.

I had no choice but to follow (and use it as a new avatar*).
*which, apparently, started the avalanche of beautiful new avatars

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 08 November 2019 12:53 PM

I lost the plot sometime yesterday evening - is this the pic for anyone to guess or does zobraks have to answer it by himself?  Laughing

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Well, I for one am glad we’re back to being a nice family forum.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

chrissie - 09 November 2019 05:36 AM

I lost the plot sometime yesterday evening - is this the pic for anyone to guess or does zobraks have to answer it by himself?  Laughing

It’s for Zobraks, and everyone else. But it doesn’t matter because no one will guess it. And I will never give you the second screenshot from this game. The lady with the flower in her hair will haunt you night and day, until you couldn’t take it anymore, so you will have to play every and each adventure ever made until you find it. Thus, my mission will be fulfilled.

Just kidding, here’s another screenshot from the same game:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ll have a guess at Urban Runner?  Smile

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 09 November 2019 08:33 AM

I thought maybe it could be from a Tex Murphy game but never mind about that - I’ll have a guess at Urban Runner?  Smile

One guess at a time. Those are the rules. I can tell you’ve never played a Tex Murphy game, but that was your guess.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Loud thoughts removed Laughing

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 09 November 2019 08:52 AM

My guess was Urban Runner - I was otherwise thinking out loud.  Smile I’ve played The Pandora Directive & also Tesla Effect which is why I didn’t guess a Tex Murphy game.  Laughing

Doesn’t matter what you call it, thinking aloud or guessing, you are in fact killing two birds with one stone and telling other people what not to guess. Please don’t think aloud again.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top