• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz:  Contraptions

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Oh man, I recognized a lot more but just couldn’t find them. It never ceases to amaze me how you guys do it! Thanks Lady K, I always enjoy them though I’m not very good at them. Wink

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

DarkEye - 28 October 2019 01:40 PM

......As a quiz winner you are now obligated to come up with another one. Crazy  Cool

It’s in mind!  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I saw this too late to enter the quiz, but man oh man I would have gotten embarrassed!!!  Amazing the top 3-5 scores here!  Y’all have some great memory banks.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

lakerz - 30 October 2019 12:59 AM

I saw this too late to enter the quiz, but man oh man I would have gotten embarrassed!!!  Amazing the top 3-5 scores here!  Y’all have some great memory banks.

Memory to a certain extent lakerz but those of us that do well tend to browse screenshots with a feel for the colours, artwork etc & often have posted quizzes ourselves so are familiar with all of that.  Smile
No need to be embarrassed! Some players like to browse & find as many answers as they can & other players like to just post those that they remember. We all appreciate any participation so please join in when the quizzes turn up!
    Smile

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Chrissie said it well, Lakerz.  Any participation is welcome.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I have similar feelings to lakerz, even though I saw the quiz at the time it was posted. But it felt like a real challenge, so I didn’t even try. Turned out I haven’t played more than half of those titles (not to mention 15 games I never even heard of, which is indeed embarrassing).

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

I meant to put some guesses in once I had 10, and never found time to get that far! I think I had 7, plus I was right that number 1 was ‘that game I can never remember the name of that looks like it should be by Amanita but isn’t’ Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top