• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordzskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 17 November 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Today is the International Day of . . . Actually, I was completely unable to find a suitable ridiculous international celebration for today. So instead(*) I’ll post this awesome scene from Quest for Glory II and remind you that Lori and Corey Cole’s Kickstarter ends in 3 days. They’re still $90,000 short of their goal, so if you want to ensure that they get to create many more unforgettable scenes with a thief-y character, now’s your chance.

(*) Don’t worry, Stupid Celebrations Week will be back tomorrow with its grand finale.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Kurufinwe - 17 November 2012 10:37 AM

Today is the International Day of . . . Actually, I was completely unable to find a suitable ridiculous international celebration for today.

Actually yesterday was World Prematurity Day. It’s quite strange you thought that was irrelevant. Shifty Eyed Pan And since I was born premature myself, I think we should spare a moment for all those babies that are struggling for their lives everyday. Innocent

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I can’t think of an instance in any adventure game that could be linked together with World Prematurity Day…

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 18 November 2012 02:12 PM

I can’t think of an instance in any adventure game that could be linked together with World Prematurity Day…

Not even a leisure suit larry game

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Journeyman Project? It’s always fun getting ahead of yourself Laughing

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

SweetDalilah - 18 November 2012 11:49 AM

Actually yesterday was World Prematurity Day. It’s quite strange you thought that was irrelevant. Shifty Eyed Pan

I was unaware of it. Innocent Otherwise, I would definitely have used it to highlight one of the many games that saw the light of day before they were fully finished (Quest for Glory IV, anyone?).

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Lucien21 - 18 November 2012 02:39 PM

Not even a leisure suit larry game

yeah okay, so for that type of “prematurity” I can Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top