• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure - Out on Steam and GOG

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Guys. Guys. Us adventure cultists need to stick together. Cthulhu loves us all!  Heart

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Donuts McGee - 11 July 2019 02:07 PM
chrissie - 11 July 2019 01:36 PM
Donuts McGee - 11 July 2019 11:58 AM

Hard to tell from the trailer but the voice acting sounds amateurish. I’ll wait until the reviews come in to see if it’s actually funny. I am very doubtful.

An extremely disappointing post before the game’s even been released.  Thumbs Up (The voice acting sounds spot on to me.)

What does the release have to do with it? My opinion is based on the trailer, and disappointment means you have expectations. That’s your problem, not mine.

If they give away donuts, would you buy it? Tongue

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Just read the kickstarter update. Congrats Mr. Underhill, it will be worth the wait! Heart Eyes

Just a question, any plans for a Switch release?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

anything makes Wilco shows up must be fantastic!

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

wilco - 11 July 2019 05:25 PM

Just read the kickstarter update. Congrats Mr. Underhill, it will be worth the wait! Heart Eyes

Just a question, any plans for a Switch release?

Thanks! Yep, that’s our first priority after the PC release, but it’ll have to wait since we only have one programmer, and we’re exploiting him to the max already Crazy

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Mr Underhill - 11 July 2019 03:01 PM

Cthulhu loves us all!  Heart

...in the same sense that I love paella, right?

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Phlebas - 12 July 2019 05:36 AM
Mr Underhill - 11 July 2019 03:01 PM

Cthulhu loves us all!  Heart

...in the same sense that I love paella, right?

They both involve sea creatures, utter disgust, and contempt for life itself, so yeah!

Total Posts: 260

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

My opinion is based on the demo, and I really want this game. Tastes are different, no need to fight about this.

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

chrissie - 11 July 2019 02:20 PM

Okay, you’re not impressed with the trailer, the game’s not for you so what’s your problem with just ignoring it rather than being so nasty!!!

I don’t see anything nasty about it. It’s an opinion. I don’t say Mr Underhill is a terrible person for releasing an awful game.
I could just as easily say you and numerous others here are being nasty expressing positive opinions about the trailer which I don’t agree with. Why is one type of opinion allowed here in your mind and another not?

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I am Spanish and from Valencia (paella’s place of origin), so if anyone has any problem with the paella, let me know to pay you a visit Tongue

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I loved the demo. That is why I backed the game!  I love these adventure games that remind me of the old days of figuring out stuff and exploring!  The last good game that I played that had the features that I loved was book of unwritten tales ( but I have played many good games since then) and this game reminds of of that!  I am so glad it is going to be released soon!  I can’t wait!

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

walas74 - 12 July 2019 06:49 PM

I am Spanish and from Valencia (paella’s place of origin), so if anyone has any problem with the paella, let me know to pay you a visit Tongue

I live just outside Chicago and have a dedicated carbon steel paella pan that sees a lot of use during the summer months. I agree that a dinner paella is a thing to be adored.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I’m way behind the curve on this post. While I found this whole thread interesting, I had no idea what “Cthulhu” meant. I finally Googled it and came across this. Somewhat informative. But after viewing the trailer several times, I fail to see the connection. Perhaps someone will enlighten me.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

rtrooney - 12 July 2019 09:04 PM

I’m way behind the curve on this post. While I found this whole thread interesting, I had no idea what “Cthulhu” meant. I finally Googled it and came across this. Somewhat informative. But after viewing the trailer several times, I fail to see the connection. Perhaps someone will enlighten me.

It is a comedy set in the world where Cthulhu and the secret societies trying to summon him and the old ones exist.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

what a magnificent game!

i really had to stop at somewhere 55-65% of the game cuz i figured out i wont be able to help with testing it as time is closing in on me and no way i would finish it soon.
plus it would be better to have the full release and enjoy it all, til the end. Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top