• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mind Trap - A Twilight Zone Inspired Adventure Series.

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-05-19

PM

Hello All Smile

I hope it is ok to post this here, if not please delete it with my apologies, but I would like to introduce my up coming adventure series called MIND TRAP.

I also just launched an Indiegogo campaign for it here: https://t.co/TnBROfMERQ I have some awesome perks for your contributions so please check it out, share and spread the word please!

Also please be sure to check out the official Steam Coming soon page here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1103290/Mind_Trap/ add it to your wish list if you so choose Smile

Whats it all about?

Mind Trap is a collection of 4 short stories, which are heavily inspired by the 1950’s tv show, Twilight Zone, Where the player must explore and follow the clues to learn the truth or their very own fate!

Episode One - Denial:
Jack Davis a man locked in a state of denial, finds himself in a waking nightmare. Not remembering who he is or where he is, he must uncover the truth by unlocking his own mind. However he might not like what he finds.

Episode Two - Turbulence:
Suzan Danvers boards a plane due for Alaska, falling asleep on the long flight to wake up and discover that the flight crew and passengers are no where to be found. What horrors await at 30,000 feet?

Chapter Three - Left For Dead:
Miles Peterson is beaten and left for dead in the middle of nowhere, he stumbles upon a cabin in the woods which he decides would be a safe place to stay for the night. It turns out to be much more than he bargained for.

Chapter Four - Grave Mistake
Bill Jefferies is a simple man with a simple job. Working nights at Wood Grove Cemetery as an undertaker. While watching his favorite TV show reruns of Mind Trap, he is startled by strange noises coming from outside. Getting up to investigate those noises . . . . was a grave mistake.

You can check out the teaser trailers on the Steam or indiegogo page.

Thanks much for your time, I hope you enjoy the games videos and screenshots, coming soon!

Image Attachments

MT01.jpgMT02.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2010-07-04

PM

Hi.  I’m super interested but would also like Retro Pinball and David Slade.  What tier would cover all 3?

Joined 2012-05-19

PM

Hello Jade;

Thanks much for your interest. The 3 games that you can choose from in the tiers are: Retro Pinball, RD’s Adventure Mini Golf and GoreBall Remastered Edition (10th anniversary) Depending the tier, you can get all three pluse Mind Trap.

David Slade Mysteries is still under heavy development, but more awesome news about that coming very very soon!

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2010-07-04

PM

Thank you for backing this campaign!

If the goal is not hit will the game still be made?

Joined 2012-05-19

PM

Hello Jade;

Absolutely! I dunno if you watched the teaser trailers, but I have acquired some amazing voice talents to help breath life into the stories characters as well!

Now with that said, the funding on Indiegogo will help cover costs of hiring said actors and an additional artist to help lift some of the pressure off of me. I want this to be one heck of a collection of stories / episodes. And with your help which is awesome and really appreciated I can do just that!

So hats off to you and thank you very much for your support / backing! If you feel so inclined also share on FB, Twitter e.t.c

Thanks again!

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

Is this game going to be Mac-compatible, or just PC?

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Joined 2012-05-19

PM

Hello;

This is coming to Windows, Mac, Linux, with VR platforms to follow.

Thanks BR

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top