• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Hotel Dusk, nor its sequel. But keep trying. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’m too lazy to search for DS games, because my knowledge of them is second to none. Frown But I hope someone more qualified will appear.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ll have a guess at AGAIN?  Smile

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

chrissie - 10 May 2019 04:44 PM

I’ll have a guess at AGAIN?  Smile

Your turn! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Just curious Tim, were the titles of your pics intended to be clues?

Next:

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

chrissie - 11 May 2019 02:16 AM

Just curious Tim, were the titles of your pics intended to be clues?

Absolutely not. As usual, the titles I use are misleading, and pushing you in the wrong direction. Especially if they seem plausible…  Tongue

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It looks like one of the Enter the Story games.  I’ll guess Divine Comedy.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry, not that game Lady Kestrel. The pic’s a little misleading in that it’s not representative of the game & more so of one in the Enter the Story series so here’s an easier pic:

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

That’s (one of) Lady K’s favo(u)rite game(s).
Whenever there was a Mystery Manor Fall Tournament one could expect a screenshot from Did you really think I’d divulge the title?!?.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

It’s not The Legend of Lotus Spring, is it?

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I’d put all my money on it.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Phlebas - 13 May 2019 07:16 AM

It’s not The Legend of Lotus Spring, is it?

Yes, you have it Phlebas!  Smile

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I enjoyed that game very much because it showed pieces of ancient Chinese culture I hadn’t seen before.  I especially loved the sections with the paintings and the musical instruments.  The puzzles were easy, but it was a lovely journey.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

It was a pretty game, the tragic romance theme and unhurried pace gave it quite a different feel from most games. I played it after first seeing it in MM tournament screenshots, of course Smile

Next up:

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Is that from ASA: A Space Adventure again?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top