• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Walking Dead - The Final Season (Episode 2 S.O.S.)

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2013-08-08

PM

Ok so… I was really really excited that the game was completed by Skybound and I started playing it this weekend. I had some issues with the melee atacks in the first episode, but nothing that couldn’t be solved after a couple of tries (probably over 10).
Now, when I got to the end of Episode 2 (Suffer the children) and I got to the part where Clem has to use the bow and arrow to take down walkers I can’t for the life of me figure out how to kill them. I can’t aim quickly enough to avoid being eaten alive.
I’ve died more times than I care to admit, and I feel I’m not even close to beating it any time soon… my best performance was killing two walkers and I understand you have to kill like 5 and then 5 again (watched the playthroughs). It’s getting frustrating and I really need the story to move forward. I play TWD because I’m a huge adventure/point and click fan and even though I prefer no action at all, I found telltale quick time events fair and fun. However, this seems far too complicated for my skills. Does anyone with better skills volunteer to pass this part for me? I can send you my saved game (Epic Games) and you can send it back right after this scene? I feel embarrassed to even ask, but I just suck at action scenes and I really want to keep playing.  Mini Frown

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2013-08-08

PM

Bump… anyone?  Frown

Total Posts: 1078

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Aiming with gamepad takes longer time,try switch to mouse.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top