• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Neofeud

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is on sale this week! “The works of William Gibson, games like Deus Ex were the building blocks that create the world of Neofeud… A dystopian cyberpunk adventure that needs to be experienced.”—HyperLightUp

If you’d like to help me finish Neofeud 2, I am supporting development of it entirely with sales of Neofeud 1 right now. Smile

https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/
http://silverspook.itch.io/neofeud

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

New gameplay footage from Neofeud 2! Been working on some new animation methods and programming more intricate behaviors. This took a while but I think it’s going to be well worth it!

Also, Neofeud is still on sale for a bit longer Smile https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud 1 is also on sale for a couple more days!

Some of my latest work on Neofeud 2. I’m experimenting with different transparent material types as well as new gameplay elements like facial rec and other biometric surveillance.

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

I could easily imagine this future. The other day I was at a supermarket self-checkout and they had surveillance cameras on each one with a screen right in front of my face showing me what I was doing. Because obviously I was a thief and couldn’t be trusted, and showing me that I was being watched and wouldn’t get away with it was the only way to prevent the crime was about to commit.

The future is scary indeed.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

I agree! There already exist partially-automated stores that have no cashiers but instead rely on total surveillance with advanced cameras, sensors, GPS trackers, LIDAR etc. to record the location and orientation of literally ever person and every object within the store. When you take an item off a shelf, the store knows who took it, the item #, when it enters your bag, etc.

When you walk out of the store, the cloud simply charges the cost of all your items.

There is no waiting at the checkout, but at what cost? They call it ‘geotracking’, limited to coordinates within the area of the store. But sold to the population in the guise of convenience, how far could this hyper-surveillance extend?

This scene is kind of taking that a few steps into the future where stocking, security, and delivery itself are all robotized, consolidated into a single company, with a variety of even more convenient, but also even more disastrous consequences to society.

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Latest from my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2! Took all day to animate frame-by-frame the restocker-bot, the holograms, facial recognition scanners, etc. but came out pretty good!

Help me finish this game by supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/neofeud

Or pickup Neofeud 1: https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is 60% off right now! https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Here’s one of the latest reviews:

“Wow, what a journey. Took me more than 12 hours, and it felt like I played through 2-3 sci-fi games, that’s how much content is in the game. The art style is something I’ve never seen in video games. The puzzles are fine (a few times had to check a walkthrough, but that’s normal in adventure games). User interface can be a bit clunky at times, but overall a very unique experience, with an interesting sci-fi story, fleshed out characters, and top-notch soundtrack.

Neofeud is a very underrated game, only has 42 reviews on Steam. Also the sequel is under way, so its a good time to jump in. And by doing so you support a passion project of one man. I cannot fathom how can one person be so multi talented, to be able to write(story and dialogue), program, voice act, and make art and animation. A strong recommendation for adventure games fans, if you like Wadjet-Eye Games, this is up your alley.” —Steam Reviewer

If you played and enjoyed Neofeud and have a sec to leave even a short review, I’d greatly appreciate it! (No worries if not!)

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Here’s another in-game clip of Neofeud 2! Working with more real-time lighting effects and some hi-res character animations.

Neofeud 1 is also still on sale for a bit longer!

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud 2 Teaser: “Motherships and Moonwalking”

Also don’t forget the Neofeud 1 sale ends in a few days!

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Some of the latest work on the sequel to Neofeud!

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is 70% off this week!

One of the recent reviews:

“I love this game. I freaking love it. The voice acting is pretty good for a one-person dev team with some help from some friends and family (maybe a couple hire-ons I’ve no idea) to do voice acting. This guy drew *everything* and it’s quite charming and detailed art. I spent a long time staring at every screen looking for small details and references, and they never disappointed. The music is fun, the script is phenomenal, and the philosophy is excellent.

Buy this game. Then give $45 dollars (filling out a $60 price tag) to Christian Miller because he obviously worked his butt off to make this wonderful piece of art. Then go work in a soup kitchen or do something else positive to affect the real world you live in in a way that matters. Things aren’t simple, but we’ve all got to support each other in real ways. Playing this game is not at all a bad way to give your brain some fuel for how to think about doing this. This game was made because a community of people helped a person express himself, and worked together. How things should be for a workable and healthy society.

Thanks Christian Miller+cast+support,this is a wonderful game. I am very much looking forward to Neofeud 2!”

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Hey Silverspook, unfortunately my bank account as it stands is at less than $4.11USD but your game is on sale so often that I wonder if you would consider a feudal arrangement in exchange for your game. My proposal is that I be made a vassal of Silver Spook Games, which would essentially be the lord, as it were, and the rights of fiefdom over Neofeud could then be granted to me in exchange for my oath of fealty. You would, of course, be entitled to my military aid when required and I have a range of droids, drones, laser-equipped robots and mobile turrets should you have need during your development of Neofeud 2. I suspect your lordship has great need of this to defend against rival developers who are out to steal your assets.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is 70% off again this week!

“Secretly the greatest and also funniest cyberpunk point and click adventure game on Steam.”—Steam Reviewer

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

A short teaser for my cyberpunk adventure Neofeud 2 Grin
Neofeud 1 is 70% off right now!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top