• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzLadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 9 November 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Today, here’s something from In Memoriam. Is the on-line component still working, almost a decade after the release of the game, or are the game’s CDs just glorified coasters at this point? (The fear of something like that happening is why I’ll never get into MMOs or other games that have an essential on-line component.)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Last I heard, all the on-line components (all the sites and mailservers) were still up and running.

Good game, by the way, it tried to do something different (and succeeded for the most part).

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

It was an interesting idea that is probably unplayable these days because the bits built around the web searches are probably ruined by links to solutions etc

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 406

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

Played it just last year without problems. All online stuff was there as far as I could tell.

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top