• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’ve never taken part in a community playthrough, but I’d be glad to join you for Broken Sword, The Journey Down or Nairi. (I won’t have much time next week, but it should clear up after that).

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

TimovieMan - 02 February 2019 08:52 AM
Mikekelly - 01 February 2019 11:48 PM

Dangaronpa, leader

LOL, it’s only now that I realize that my Danganronpa nomination wasn’t listed. Tongue

LK, can you add it, please?

Sorry about that!  It has been added.

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars (7) - Mikekelly (leader), Doom, TimovieMan, Subbi, Jdawg445, NickyLarson, Marzipan

Still Life (6) - Mikekelly (leader), Rtrooney, TimovieMan, Juss, Jdawg445, Marzipan

The Journey Down 1-3 (5) - Doom, TimovieMan, Lady Kestrel, SoccerDude, NickyLarson

Catyph (4) - Sir Beardalot (leader), Doom, TimovieMan, Lady Kestrel

The Dig (3) - TimovieMan (leader), Doom, Lady Kestrel
Lighthouse (3) - Rtrooney (leader), TimovieMan, Lady Kestrel

Blade Runner (2) - Jdawg445, TimovieMan
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (2) - Mikekelly (leader), TimovieMan
Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (2) - Lady Kestrel (leader), TimovieMan
Nairi: Tower of Shirin (2) - Donuts McGee, NickyLarson

Unavowed (1) - Mikekelly (leader)

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2019-01-19

PM

I’ve played the german version of “Broken Sword” countless times, but never the english one. This would be the perfect opportunity to give it a try.

“Still Life” would be fine as well.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I added your choices to my previous post, Marzipan.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2003-10-24

PM

How does a community playthrough work.  After the game is chosen, then what?  Does everyone play it at the same time or on their own time, and then discuss game play here?  I am interested in participating but not sure how to proceed.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The leader, who has played the game, sets the pace and the stopping points.  After the majority of players have finished a section, that section is discussed, but with spoiler tags for sensitive information.  Here’s the link to our last playthrough Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis, and a whole list of previous playthroughs can be found above under Game recommendations and important/popular threads.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Only for initiateds: if Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars (the original) wins, after playing you will never forget about Roger Federer, Michael Phelps and Michael Jordan.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

After seeing The Red Strings Club discussed on the 2018 Aggies thread I am interested to play it and see if it lives up to the hype.

I will also offer to lead Return of the Obra Dinn if anyone else is interested.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

walas74 - 04 February 2019 06:06 AM

Only for initiateds: if Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars (the original) wins, after playing you will never forget about Roger Federer, Michael Phelps and Michael Jordan.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Think about it as it was a puzzle…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

walas74 - 04 February 2019 09:26 AM

Think about it as it was a puzzle…

G.O.A.T.?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Haha, yeah!

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Haven’t played Unavowed so I’m up for that.

Would be fun to replay Blade Runner but the discs on my stationary computer crashed. I’m now playing on my laptop with no disc drive so I wouldn’t be able to participate anyway.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars (7) - Mikekelly (leader), Doom, TimovieMan, Subbi, Jdawg445, NickyLarson, Marzipan

Still Life (6) - Mikekelly (leader), Rtrooney, TimovieMan, Juss, Jdawg445, Marzipan

The Journey Down 1-3 (5) - Doom, TimovieMan, Lady Kestrel, SoccerDude, NickyLarson

Catyph (4) - Sir Beardalot (leader), Doom, TimovieMan, Lady Kestrel

The Dig (3) - TimovieMan (leader), Doom, Lady Kestrel
Lighthouse (3) - Rtrooney (leader), TimovieMan, Lady Kestrel

Blade Runner (2) - Jdawg445, TimovieMan
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (2) - Mikekelly (leader), TimovieMan
Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (2) - Lady Kestrel (leader), TimovieMan
Nairi: Tower of Shirin (2) - Donuts McGee, NickyLarson
Unavowed (2) - Mikekelly (leader), Henke

The Red Strings Club (1) - Cyfoyjvx
Return of the Obra Dinn (1) - Cyfoyjvx (leader)

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

great choices here, but i will play Still Life anytime no matter how many replays i already had. and here goes my Vote.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top