• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyCharophyceanchrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Florence or Lara Croft Go

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

An odd little game was released this year - Florence.

Won lots of awards too.

Is it in anyway an adventure game?

It is story driven and has puzzles.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Link?

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Sure: http://florencegame.com

Let me know what you think!

And merry Xmas!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Ok, how about Lara Croft Go. It is purely puzzle driven.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Lara Croft Go is basically a digital board game. I haven’t played that myself, but I have played Hitman Go, and they both have the same basic idea. In Hitman Go you have to navigate through the level undetected and get rid of the bodyguards and the main target. It is turn-based and the puzzle basically is, that you need to figure out how to move so, that for an example a bodyguard with a gun doesn’t see you kill you.

Lara Croft Go looks technically pretty similar, so I assume the puzzles are similar as well: move around so that you aren’t caught/killed.

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

If you are looking for a mobile adventure game, I would look for something like Detective Grimoire.

http://detectivegrimoire.com

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Lara Croft Go is definitely more of an abstract puzzle game than an adventure. I haven’t played Florence but from what I can see it definitely looks to be on the edge of the Adventure/Interactive Fiction zone. Linear and story-focussed, but with lots of minigames and discrete puzzles abstracting individual actions rather than a uniform way of interacting with the world. Not a challenge, more of an artgame, but it does look like a good one if that’s your cup of tea Smile

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Why thank you that is what I wanted to know.

Crazy

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top