• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieLady Kestrelwalas74zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Problem with Adventure Shop

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

When I try to click any of the yellow buttons like “add to cart” or “Create account” nothing happenes,they are “unclickable” let’s say and i get a small sign on the lower left side of the screen saying [removed]void(0)

What am I supposed to do?!

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2012-01-24

PM

Hmm, I don’t know what could be wrong. It works fine for me. In my case it says javascript void. It’s a guess but maybe it might help if you downloaded the latest java.

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

I did,I downloaded it Frown

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2005-11-23

PM

I don’t think Java is required at all for that site. It certainly works just fine for me without it. Have you tried the usual delete-cache-and-cookies-and-restart-your-browser-while-having-a-sandwich routine?

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Definitely try a different web browser, if you haven’t already.  I often have issues using Internet Explorer on their site, so I just switch to another browser.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Firefox has no problems here, and neither did Internet Explorer when I tried at work…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

I opened a thread with the identical problem on the 27th in the General Forum.
Tried 4 different PCs: 2 x XP, Vista and 7 using 4 browsers: IE8, IE9, Chrome and Flashpeak. All had the same problem as Foinikas. Just installed Firefox on one of the PCs and that has worked but Adventure Shop must have a problem.
I’ve emailed Adventure Shop (thanks again Dale) and I’ll let people know how they reply.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Prompt response from Adventure Shop as follows:

“Hello,

We are currently working on a fix for this, in the mean time can you continue to use the site with Firefox on your different PC?

Thank you,”

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-11-08

PM

I have not been able to logon , buy or download any games for 3 weeks. I have sent 4 emails, and had no replies.
I keep getting a message javascript void. i have tried everything on the computer from checking privacy or security settings, re formatting, going onto firefox. I still can’t access. It would be nice to get a reply or a fix.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Adventure Shop seem to be doing themselves no favours whatsoever at the moment. I’ve had no further feed back from them re accessing the site and I’ve had NO response at all to a follow up problem with Post Mortem a week after emailing them. In case anyone else has had the same problem and fixed it:

Image Attachments

PM_Fault.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

And I’ve actually solved my Post Mortem problem. The shortcut the installation pastes to the desktop appears to be faulty. Within the game directory (C:\program Files\Microids\Post Mortem) there is another .exe file called game.exe and this one works.

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top