• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

PM doesn’t work?

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Maybe I missed something (I haven’t been here for some time) but PM seems to be gone from the forum. Is that a bug or on purpose?

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Still there for me. Both the indicator at the top of the site (this won’t show on mobile) and the ‘PM’ link under your ‘Joined’ date.

https://adventuregamers.com/forums/member/messages should take you to your inbox.

I did read someone saying your inbox is full. If that’s the case, you wouldn’t be able to send any either. Inbox, Sent and Trash folders all count to same quota.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Should absolutely still work fine, let me know if it doesn’t and I’ll dive deeper but from what I could check it seems to be ok.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Dale - 03 December 2018 01:10 PM

Still there for me. Both the indicator at the top of the site (this won’t show on mobile) and the ‘PM’ link under your ‘Joined’ date.

https://adventuregamers.com/forums/member/messages should take you to your inbox.

I did read someone saying your inbox is full. If that’s the case, you wouldn’t be able to send any either. Inbox, Sent and Trash folders all count to same quota.

I end up on a page displaying my ststistics when I follow that link.

I also got an email telling me that my PM box is full. But I can’t reach it to empty it.

Please help!  Confused

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

tsa - 03 December 2018 04:40 PM
Dale - 03 December 2018 01:10 PM

I end up on a page displaying my ststistics when I follow that link.

I also got an email telling me that my PM box is full. But I can’t reach it to empty it.

Please help!  Confused

Fixed this. Your group (Former Staff) for some reason had Private Messages disabled. I’ve re-enabled that and you should be able to access your inbox again (which as far as I can tell, isn’t full)

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Yay, thanks!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top