• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiekanaifu

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Trick or Treat Quiz Ended

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Thanks LadyK - that was fun!

EddyC - *high5*

Chrissie - So close! Out of interest, which one did you get stuck on?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i would have killed the quiz in a look, but you know how moderate am i, and i like it here.

Thank our Lady of pride and joy.

Total Posts: 5814

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Lady Kestrel for a very enjoyable Halloween diversion!  Thumbs Up

Congratulations Phlebas & eddyc for the perfect scores! Thumbs Up
It’s always a pleasure when I end up in your company in a quiz DarkEye, as it means you haven’t slaughtered me!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

After first seeing the disguise for Paradigm I immediately thought ‘How are you supposed to identify that character?!’ As it was, it turned out for me to be one of the easiest characters to recognise after I thought about it & had a good look at those eyes.

Phlebas, the one I didn’t get was Father Arno Moriani - it’s such a long time ago I played that game!

But, I think that’s why the spell you recommended eddyc (thank you BTW) didn’t work! I put it down to the black-out curtains being in the wash, having to use my desktop instead of a laptop & creating a pentagram using smarties. But now I realise that no spell was going to work to give me the name of a priest!  Laughing

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

You guys are so good at these! My mind likes to play tricks on me… it makes me think I recognize ones I don’t and completely oblivious to the ones I should have known!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

A great fun quiz, I loved the Fran Bow pic! Makes me want to play the game again!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top