• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Last Express - Are there unwinnable states?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-07-25

PM

Hi,

This post contains spoilers.

I didn’t solve the puzzles before arriving to Vienna, so the game rewinds to the scene with the Russian count talking to me after I stole the egg.
I would like to know if it means that from this scene the game is still winnable and I don’t have to rewind further.
I say that because I unfortunately watched a longplay for the parts I’ve already done, and the player got the whistle from the kid from the beginning.
I still don’t have the whistle at this point, so is there another way to get it from the kid or do I have to rewind the game near the beginning?
I don’t want a hint on how to get the whistle please (for now Smile )

Thank you!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

If you don’t get the whistle from the kid early on, then you’ll find it elsewhere just before you actually need it.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-07-25

PM

Thanks a lot!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top