• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

LIFE OF DELTA - point and click adventure game set in post-apocalyptic Japan

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2018-05-24

PM

Hi Guys,

we are working on our new point and click adventure game called LIFE OF DELTA. The story is set in post-apocalyptic Japan. You play as a small robot that embarks on a journey, trying to find his lost father.

The game will contain 25 hand-painted levels, various characters and lots of mini-games.

It’s currently up on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2027554242/life-of-delta?ref=section_games_featured

I was wondering if you have any comments, requests or tips on what would you like us to include in such adventure game?

Let me know.

Sam Smile

Joined 2018-05-24

PM

Hi! The art is awesome, especially the backgrounds. Congratulations!

However, maybe trying some little ambient animation could make the scenes more dynamic?

Good luck with the kickstarter!

Joined 2018-05-24

PM

Hey, I am glad you like the art style Smile

We have some falling particles in the sky and occasional dust / smoke particles on the ground. Or did you mean something else?

Thanks!

Joined 2018-05-24

PM

Yes! Particles, dust, smoke are great! Love the atmosphere. I try to meant like an idle for the background, just the same way you have a stand animation and some idle animations for your character.
So, the stand animation is the flag moving in the wind, or the light signal, or the smoking robots but every now and then you have an idle animation, a cat passing by or something like that to break the stand.

Joined 2018-05-24

PM

Oh yeah, we will be adding a lot of stuff in there, including some birds flying around, bugs crawling on the walls, etc, to make each level a bit more alive Smile

Joined 2018-05-24

PM

Thats great! Good luck!

Joined 2018-05-24

PM

Thanks! Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top