• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

State of Mind

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

how did i miss this 20mins presentation from Martin

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 23 April 2017 06:52 PM

I hope Marty doesnt drop the ball like Ragnar,schafer and sokal

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nomadsoul - 23 April 2017 07:59 PM
Advie - 23 April 2017 06:52 PM

I hope Marty doesnt drop the ball like Ragnar,schafer and sokal

which ball Nomad, if you are talking about the ball of real-adventuring he had dropped it already as he declares its a story driven… but if you mean the ball of quality gaming he wouldn’t (and Deadalic too) same goes for Ranger (as he didn’t)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 23 April 2017 08:20 PM

Ranger

Smile

I meant the ballplay expected from these Devs, i expect story from Marty ...Ranger messed up in gamedesign and overall chapters was stepdown from DF1
I hope Marty steps up from overclocked which was step down from Momentofsilence

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

GoG is taking interest in the game too, good, but no release date .. tho Martin says July, i am not sure it’s an official date yet.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

how reliable is this site https://www.releases.com/p/state-of-mind
it is set for the 30th of March!

another site confirms the date https://nerdburglars.net/videogame/state-of-mind

i guess Daedalic and Martin have no idea! loool ,
that is an Egyptian sense of humor if no one ve gotten it

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2018-01-27

PM

I’m looking forward to that one. The trailers look great!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i bit old news read today.  “the game according to the recent rating summary for the game received a Mature rating, the player can expect to see blood, language, partial nudity, and more in the game. The game, as we know, puts you in the role of a journalist uncovering lost memories in a futuristic Berlin, and along the way they will encounter various violence in the form of robotic police, terrorist bombings, and more.”

and here continues about the story and telling the game will be having some ‘various’ puzzles..

“This is an adventure game in which players assume the role of a journalist uncovering lost memories in a futuristic Berlin. Players explore a dystopian, cyberspace-themed world; interact with characters; and solve various puzzles along the way. Some interactions lead to instances of violence: robotic police gunning down club patrons; terrorist bombings killing non-adversary civilians; a woman dying in a car crash. Blood is depicted as characters are injured/killed; some environments depict pools of blood around victims’ bodies. The game includes some sexual material: a cyber-sex scene in which a woman—stylized with doll skin—orders a fully clothed man to perform various actions (no real sexual act occurs); a strip-club sequence depicting robotic pole dancers; stylized posters of women/robots with exposed breasts. During the course of the game, characters are sometimes depicted under the influence of drugs (e.g., overdosing on pills; players’ screen blurry/distorted); some environments also contain drug paraphernalia (e.g., bongs). The word “sh*t” is heard in the game.”

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

seen the new trailer, and i am disappointed as the game was shown for what it really is. first thing/notice its not intended for PC, at least without a controller. Frown

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

First reviews are out, thet kind of seem to be all over the place, Story seems to be good, complains about the gameplay from the little I’ve read

https://opencritic.com/game/6480/state-of-mind

Game is out on the 15th

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The gamplaying looked from day one to me kinda awkward a bit, or let me say not have been used at any adventure before, not traditional!, but i m super welcoming it, tho i know it might take a bit to get used to. np

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

The consensus im getting is that its a good narrative cinematic game, and very lite on the interaction.  Not what i’d hoped for.. but i dont know what i expected from daedalic these days. Im going to consider this a “maybe play” .

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Im interested and its coming to the switch and thats handy so Im getting it

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2009-11-05

PM

Going to start playing this tomorrow despite mixed reviews. It seems to be the kind of game you need to play yourself. Since there isn’t much gameplay to it, all you have is an interactive story and liking a story is very subjective so you can’t really trust reviews in this case.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Well, it has gotten the same score of Dreamfall Chapters here which was one of the best games i had played in the last 3-4 years, so i know my ground already… plus i read all the other reviews around the net and the one here is the harshest.

all review ratings are varied between the one here to 4.5 stars.. if you read the one here, you might wanna read the highest at this variation too.
https://www.gamereactor.eu/reviews/686003/State+of+Mind/

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top