• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dark Grim Mariupolis Is Released. 

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-25

PM

Hello, my old friends!
This is Al Pentacuul again. I visited your honorable and truely adventerous forum something about a year ago. Lots of things happened since that time. I have travelled to different places and I have seen different things. Some of them were beautiful and splendid. Some of them were grim and dark. Once by the Will Of Fate I came to very grim city. It was truly the city of strangers. City of dim stars and dark lights. City with a distinctive smell of despair and beer. And Giant Dogs. And Talking robots. Yes, it was Mariupolis again.
Yes, the circle has enclosed. I was there again. Mariupolis. Pigeons. Beer and blood. Beer and desperation. And I knew it was my destination. I always knew.
So I found myself in cheap hostel. This building was full of bydlo—boys and rotten pajamas. It was cheap. The weather inside of this building was on sale. And I told myself:‘Hey, Old Al Pentacuul, how did you get to this rathole? What were you doing with your life?’. And I felt that I’m falling into deepest pits of depression again. And I knew that beer will not get me out of those pits. And then I went out to get some beer.
So I was dwelling over a glass of beer. And then something strange occurred to me. An affair long-forgotten. I remembered that I didn’t finish my game. ‘Dark Grim Mariupolis’. So I finished my beer and jumped to the computer. I was working hard and drink hard. My old soul was full of grief and despair, my old body was full of beer. And then I finished the game and released it on steam.
So you can get yourself a glass of beer and enjoy dark grim mariupolis. Or not. It is up to you. But if you want to know what was on the mind of old Al Pentacuul — give it a try. Or not. It’s up to you.

Page of Dark Grim Mariupolis on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/597730/Dark_Grim_Mariupolis/

And now the game is on promotion. So if you are interested — better you hurry up.

Sincerely Yours,

Al Pentacuul

Total Posts: 116

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

Looks cool! Except for that one screen that looks like a generic word processor.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top