• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming adventure games in March

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

Hi everybody. March will be pretty jammed up with adventure games. I selected 7 of them for the latest installment of my release videos. Which ones are you most excited about? Did I miss any?

(names and links in description)

Cheers!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Interesting video - thanks for sharing!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I like your youtube videos, but five out of seven have the by now far too familiar retro-look with enormous pixels. FIVE. And one has the retro-look without the pixels. And then there’s Chuckel.

This isn’t good.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

Karlok - 25 February 2018 10:23 AM

I like your youtube videos, but five out of seven have the by now far too familiar retro-look with enormous pixels. FIVE. And one has the retro-look without the pixels. And then there’s Chuckel.

This isn’t good.

This is definitely a trend. But don’t worry. April is gonna give us a broader variation of art styles.

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Pixelart infestation at large,this isn’t how i imagined the future of ags.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gabe - 25 February 2018 10:50 AM

Pixelart infestation at large,this isn’t how i imagined the future of ags.

There are 3D walking sims too Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Foxtail? I remember that name from somewhere, think it was kickstarter, think it failed there so good to see it still being released.

Chuchel continues to be cuteness overload. What a trailer!

Not a new release but Detention is being released on Switch March 1. Very much looking forward to that one.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Foxtail looks great. I’d much rather beautifully animated giant pixels than hi-res cartoon graphics with 2 frames of animation for picking up an item.

And those are usually the only two options.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Oscar - 25 February 2018 07:57 PM

Foxtail looks great. I’d much rather beautifully animated giant pixels than hi-res cartoon graphics with 2 frames of animation for picking up an item.

Agreed, I remembered this one from the kickstarter in 2015, which was sadly unsuccessful. So I was surprised when AG posted a trailer earlier this month. Obviously a labor of love, the beautiful colors and the amount of detailed animations truly shine! Smile

Be aware though that only the first chapter, of 8, is being released on Steam “early access”.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

Sir Beardalot - 25 February 2018 10:57 PM
Oscar - 25 February 2018 07:57 PM

Agreed, I remembered this one from the kickstarter in 2015, which was sadly unsuccessful. So I was surprised when AG posted a trailer earlier this month. Obviously a labor of love, the beautiful colors and the amount of detailed animations truly shine! Smile

Be aware though that only the first chapter, of 8, is being released on Steam “early access”.

I’m also curious about the first episode of Foxtail. I’ll post a playthrough on my channel on the 1th of March!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i hate optimism coming clearly (even one doesnt notice) outta desperation .. its a bad month and if we are gonna get only one adventure a month of chuchel quality then this won’t fill 2% of my time of life and love for the genre. in another word unworthy.

and then c0me all those saying last decade was the worst?!, but wow you guys are happy with the whatever new touch of the pixel art at whatever, come on.

and a fuckhead of diedalic says adventure isn’t modern anymore, what? and you have given 7 years of adventuring thinking it was modern then. lol. ‘modern’ eh?. fuck, where do those people find these terms in such irrelevant situations.. my shirt isnt modern and you know what?  me liking it since i have idea when.

sad days.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

False optimism, Advie? Chuchel isn’t even out yet and you’re talking as if it’s already an instant classic. I don’t think I’m even going to bother with it. Amanita is a one-trick pony and their shtick is getting old, fast.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gamewalker - 25 February 2018 08:47 AM

Which ones are you most excited about? Did I miss any?

You missed my most anticipated and probably my potential adventure Goty Smile

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

nomadsoul - 26 February 2018 07:03 AM

I agree, it was on my longlist tho :-) looking forward to play it and considering to stream it!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 26 February 2018 06:48 AM

False optimism, Advie? Chuchel isn’t even out yet and you’re talking as if it’s already an instant classic. I don’t think I’m even going to bother with it. Amanita is a one-trick pony and their shtick is getting old, fast.

read my post again if wanna remember how fair you were some day, i said one good game a month isn’t enough and that good game is Chuchel, false optimism of the state we are in. i also never cared much about one title, i always cared about the state of the genre at the gaming industry

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Gamewalker - 26 February 2018 07:05 AM
nomadsoul - 26 February 2018 07:03 AM

I agree, it was on my longlist tho :-) looking forward to play it and considering to stream it!

wow! i never paid attention to the title but now i know, i change my perspective for the next months, two good AGs is better, much better than one.

thanks Nomad for posting and reminding.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top