• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Charophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble. Playthrough. (Finished).

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 20 February 2018 05:03 AM

i didn’t go inside, their yet Laughing but i am in love with this unliterary while playing with ye, we are almost around the same percentage thru the game but yet not really following the same pattern!! , but tell me how many Syl. you have got now?, i have Five!

Same, five Syl. 4 Wisemen in the Council. Missing the Fertility and Talent wisemen. Made 4 formulas. I know where the wisemen are but I’m missing the Syl.
Have to say the game got more interesting after reaching the temple, it gives more straight goals to work instead of wandering around. Open doors - find Wisemen - find Syl - Make formulas.
I just wish the map for instant teleport would show already!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 20 February 2018 07:13 AM

I just wish the map for instant teleport would show already!

dont rush it, it will show and you will find yourself lost* with it and all the new tasks required.

i am enjoying the game more than previous times, one was ‘95 when one can eat any game without even noticing, and one in 2012 but this was a long walk playing it from time to time, I think it took around 2months to finish and honestly it was to snap all the picture i filled the game’s page at this site with, more like passing by than really playing or being absorbed.

anyway, i wanted to tell ye that you i got the basic Syl. without the time-Wiseman help, hehe, its a bug, the Basic Syl. came from the plant at the dry fountain after watering the seed, lol.. that was a dead end i knew but never encountered before,  of course, i loaded a save game.

but i love those glitches and bugs right now*, reminds me of the old days when i used to get stuck somewhere and start wondering and thinking is it because (me) i dont know how!, or maybe it could be a glitch or a dead end.. then start (re)loading different saves.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 20 February 2018 08:20 AM

anyway, i wanted to tell ye that you i got the basic Syl. without the time-Wiseman help, hehe, its a bug, the Basic Syl. came from the plant at the dry fountain after watering the seed, lol.. that was a dead end i knew but never encountered before,  of course, i loaded a save game.

Lol, now that is some random bug. Didn’t get another one so far. The other but tha Kurufinwe mentioned never occurred fortunately but that would be easily avoidable.

Got all the Wisemen in council with their Syls now

The Health Wisemen with the shotgun is the best Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Great job wilco, i still need one wise man and i can reach ye.

but the problem staled me i met another bug; the master didn’t appear at the slammer dead end after saving the dying boozok in the past, i search the net for it and found ts a common script error, so i ended up downloading a save game after this master exactly, didn’t effect my progression only that i didnt see the scene where the master teaches Woodruff and the part where i obtain the transportozon, i ll watch it on the tube later, but thank God the save game was savior for me.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 21 February 2018 07:11 PM

Great job wilco, i still need one wise man and i can reach ye.

but the problem staled me i met another bug; the master didn’t appear at the slammer dead end after saving the dying boozok in the past, i search the net for it and found ts a common script error, so i ended up downloading a save game after this master exactly, didn’t effect my progression only that i didnt see the scene where the master teaches Woodruff and the part where i obtain the transportozon, i ll watch it on the tube later, but thank God the save game was savior for me.

What? I should have the transportozon now? Which master should appear the Slammers Dead End?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

1:15:37 -if it started from the beginning-

i think you still have a chance to meet him if you have the stone fish, i triggered the video after the stone fish usage so i would NOT spoil ‘how’ for you, dont bother by my situation, you can get the transportation yourself.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

hmmm? tell me?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 22 February 2018 02:51 PM

hmmm? tell me?

Definitely don’t have the stone fish yet so there’s still hope!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 22 February 2018 04:19 PM

hmmm? tell me?

but you had a real fish in the past or didn’t you?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 22 February 2018 05:05 PM
wilco - 22 February 2018 04:19 PM

hmmm? tell me?

but you had a real fish in the past or didn’t you?

I had, I did try to put it in the stone slab Smile now I see the artist probably got all the the details and I need to check it!
Have not played more yet

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Job done. Got the Transporzoton

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 22 February 2018 07:20 PM

Job done. Got the Transporzoton

here is the map ma friend you ve been asking for, they had to fuck your brains out to finally present it to you, “Brutal!” in ‘Paradigm-voice’

and btw you are like 65% progression thru the game now, ‘more done than ...remain’

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco, tell me, that (innovative) puzzle of the factory.. needing packing the boxes and standing in the right position ‘that is not a hotspot!’ where the rail spits it out, have you ever encountered it in any other adventure?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 26 February 2018 10:48 AM

wilco, tell me, that (innovative) puzzle of the factory.. needing packing the boxes and standing in the right position ‘that is not a hotspot!’ where the rail spits it out, have you ever encountered it in any other adventure?

Don’t remember anything like it but the amount of times I had to replay the first part until I got it! Angry
After I got it I repeated it 5 times thinking something would trigger automatically…
Felt good to finally beat up the boss! Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I found Azimuth.
Was stuck forever and ended up using a walkthrough since I didn’t use the horn in the past and never saved that boozook to start the Master’s powers quest.
Also the game kept crashing when playing rummy with the prison guards, only when I got the robot first I could get past it.

I am using the Memorandum in the manual so that helps a lot in some of the more obscure stuff, like where to get the powers or use the formulas.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top