• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

If the tie is not resolved I will make the decision as clarified in the rules:

giom - 21 February 2016 06:07 AM

So this is the process:
In the unlikely event there’s still a tie, the leader of the thread or score keeper will decide the winner

Smile

LOL! I didn’t post the link in vain. Someone who should have remembered the rules finally read them.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Tie-breaker results

Technobabylon (6) - MikeKelly (leader), SoccerDude, br305893, wilco, Lady Kestrel, Advie
Shivers (5) - Intense Degree (leader), crabapple, rtrooney, diego, Doom
Smile

Technobabylon is the winner for our next community playthrough!

I haven’t got time to fully commit to a playthrough at the mo but otherwise would have tried to join in with either game here & there - I’m just very relieved not to be in the position of having to choose!

Mikekelly, whenever you’re ready the floor’s all yours!  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Created - please pin!

Thanks all of you that participated in this CPT voting - we have a great game to play and it is one of my all time favorites ever released. Up there with Kathy Rain.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Most exciting poll ever haha!

You will enjoy Technobabylon. Interesting puzzles, a great female character and involving story.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Mikekelly - 16 February 2018 05:45 PM

Created - please pin!

Thanks all of you that participated in this CPT voting - we have a great game to play and it is one of my all time favorites ever released. Up there with Kathy Rain.

Heart

Erm… Technobabylon is head and shoulders above Kathy Rain… and it’s not even that great a game imo.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Luhr28 - 16 February 2018 07:41 PM

Erm… Technobabylon is head and shoulders above Kathy Rain… and it’s not even that great a game imo.

As you were not involved in the voting your opinion is superfluous & most definitely not welcome.  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

As you were not involved in the voting your opinion is superfluous & most definitely not welcome.  Thumbs Up

Maybe we should create safe spaces where people can discuss their favorite game without being bothered by players with different opinions…

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

chrissie - 16 February 2018 08:09 PM

Sorry but I don’t see your name on either of the games voted for either!

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

chrissie - 16 February 2018 05:20 PM

Tie-breaker results

Technobabylon (6) - MikeKelly (leader), SoccerDude, br305893, wilco, Lady Kestrel, Advie
Shivers (5) - Intense Degree (leader), crabapple, rtrooney, diego, Doom
Smile

Technobabylon is the winner for our next community playthrough!

I haven’t got time to fully commit to a playthrough at the mo but otherwise would have tried to join in with either game here & there - I’m just very relieved not to be in the position of having to choose!

Mikekelly, whenever you’re ready the floor’s all yours!  Thumbs Up

Good choice Smile

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 17 February 2018 12:21 AM

Maybe we should create safe spaces where people can discuss their favorite game without being bothered by players with different opinions…

Where’s that safe place? - Okay let’s set up the gaming Nirvana thread where you can just state that either a game is not very good, fantastic or another is better because you just think it, with no opposing view despite the fact that you’ve provided no quantifying info to back-up your claim other than that’s your opinion - I really can’t see that working! Laughing

Everyone is free to start their own thread to compare e.g. whether Kathy Rain is better than Technobabylon but THIS thread is for voting & not the place to voice those opinions.

Total Posts: 2063

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

When does the playthrough start?

PC means personal computer

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Doom - 17 February 2018 11:59 AM

When does the playthrough start?

MikeKelly has started the thread for Technobabylon which at this time seems to be at the top of the Adventure forum page.  Smile

Total Posts: 2063

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

chrissie - 17 February 2018 12:09 PM

MikeKelly has started the thread for Technobabylon which at this time seems to be at the top of the Adventure forum thread.  Smile

Thank you, didn’t notice it Smile

PC means personal computer

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Hey, I have an idea, why don’t our Technobabylon fans here who liked the game much better than Kathy Rain - which got a 4.5 out of 5 rating join our CPT!

I’d love to hear their comments there on how great a game Technobabylon is!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

For the next CPT I nominate Thimbleweed Park, Mikekelly, leader.

Crazy

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top