• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble. Playthrough. (Finished).

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 10 February 2018 08:12 AM

if you with me wilco, come one, let me hear ye say HoHo

passed the river?

Basically just booted it up, watched the intro and read the manual Smile

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

wilco - 10 February 2018 09:28 AM

passed the river?

You should have booted it down instead. It’s that kind of game.
Am I joking? Yes.  Innocent  Or maybe not.  Naughty

Okay, okay… I’m leaving the river, HoHo, and this thread.  Smile

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 10 February 2018 09:28 AM

passed the river?

ok, craaaawl man, i am just upside down inside out waiting for you past the river, if you need any help just move you the right tip of your mustache

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I remember playing this game, was frustrating as hell. Nothing made sense neither story or puzzles. You couldn’t pay me to play it again

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Luhr28 - 10 February 2018 11:57 AM

I remember playing this game, was frustrating as hell. Nothing made sense neither story or puzzles. You couldn’t pay me to play it again

If you had no intention of playing the game why did you vote for it in the ‘Time for a new community playthrough’ thread?  Pan

Luhr28 - 06 February 2018 03:18 AM

What the hell, I’ll vote for Woodruff as well.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

on the contrary, you need to get around a bit first to get to know your way around the puzzles, remember Bladerunner at first; vioght kapmf, esper, mainframe..etc, the puzzles at Woodruff also are understood thru the Boozooks life and some gadgets usage in your inventory.
and remember you were just born too, you cant even read, you need someone who can teach you how.
there are basic things you learn in a kinda** long playing introduction as 1/7 of the game and once you get the map of all the levels kinda the game supposes you understood everything about the world you are in, and then much fun kick in.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

It starts with the most unexpected kind of puzzle at any beginning of an adventure game, then as a sudden throw you into a place FULL of interactions!

The game informs how bizarre it is within the first 10 mins of gameplay.., interesting

Someone went on without maintaining the 4th wall.

Up the 2nd floor. now i am at a higher level up this society.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

chrissie - 10 February 2018 12:10 PM

If you had no intention of playing the game why did you vote for it in the ‘Time for a new community playthrough’ thread?  Pan

I didn’t enjoy it, but that doesn’t mean I won’t play it. Enjoyment is only one reason for playing a game, out of many reasons.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Space and the scattered location gives me the feel of Sybria1, Content  but better this is no Syberia. Each location holds a piece, maybe 3 or 4. Means theres no place that wont see an interaction ....or two Heart Eyes

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Luhr28 - 10 February 2018 07:24 PM

I didn’t enjoy it, but that doesn’t mean I won’t play it. Enjoyment is only one reason for playing a game, out of many reasons.

It’s not bothering me at all but I am genuinely curious.

When you said “you couldn’t pay me to play it again” does that mean you won’t play it?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

dumbeur - 11 February 2018 12:10 PM
Luhr28 - 10 February 2018 07:24 PM

his game, was frustrating as hell. Nothing made sense neither story or puzzles. You couldn’t pay me to play it again

I didn’t enjoy it, but that doesn’t mean I won’t play it.

It’s not bothering me at all but I am genuinely curious.

When you said “you couldn’t pay me to play it again” does that mean you won’t play it?

I see Luhr is no difference to the way ppl here turn their heads away from the millions who submitted their vote at one game at the AGCPT thread and didnt show up, nada! at their’s choice when it wins.!
just let em be.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 11 February 2018 01:13 PM

I see Luhr is no difference to the way ppl here turn their heads away from the millions who submitted their vote at one game at the AGCPT thread and didnt show up, nada! at their’s choice when it wins.!
just let em be.

Millions? A FEW people vote for things they want to play in the AGCPT thread & sometimes by the time it wins one or two subscribers to the playthrough have RL commitment/problems etc that prevent them taking part & in some cases take the trouble to ‘excuse’ themselves.
I’ve never come across a situation until now when a player votes for a game & then later indicates they had no intention of playing it anyway!

I will just mention that perhaps you need to be patient as there are another two voters that expressed interest in the game but possibly aren’t expecting to join until next week?  Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you are just being naive chrissie,
ah and ‘millions’ is troubling you… i meant Zillions.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 11 February 2018 02:17 PM

you are just being naive chrissie,

Naïve no. Optimistic yes but more than that extremely cynical. I’m here because I like Adventure games & not to play anyone else’s silly trivial ones.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

whatever, this thread is not for anything but playing Woodruff and the Schnibble!!
back to game please

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top