• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Trying to find adventure game

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-23

PM

Ive tried finding this multiple times in the past, so I thought id try here, since this is your guys sorta thing.
I remember playing it maybe in 2010? it had mystlike graphics, including fmv actors, If I remember correctly. It was sort of educational, You started out in a medieval like area, and you had to figure out connections between stuff advancement wise, like you had to learn how phosphorus works on a match and it would connect to how the tv worked, and you had to solve puzzles using those connections.
I remember after you did the first area you went to a wild west styled one, but I cant for the life of me find this game. another memory is in an office in the first area, which was in some sort of office you had to use a combination lock and I didnt know how to use one so I spent a long time just trying to enter the combination. I remember a hot air balloon too, being somewhere in there. I just cant put my finger on a name nor does any googling seem to help.
I would like to find this game because its something I fondly remember and I never finished it either, It came out after mist and before 2011 for sure though.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

This might sound a bit silly, but could that game be Connections maybe? It has some office, far west and hot air balloon scenes…

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yes, by your description, it is James Burke’s Connections: It’s a Mind Game by Discovery Communications.  The copyright date on my CDs is 1995.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-23

PM

Thank you, this is in fact the game I am looking for. thanks for the help.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top