• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What game are you playing right now?

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I’ve just entered Deadly Life in chapter 3 of Danganronpa V3. Playing on the Vita as intended in 2017!

I really like the protagonist this time around. He’s but one part of a strong cast of characters that help offset some of the predictability of the murder mysteries. I find myself loading in the correct truth bullet before knowing what argument I’ll need to shoot. The real-time debate and other mini-games continue to be completely heart racing though.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

playing Randall’s Monday and i hate to admit i didnt give many AGs much space before i judge them, it fabulous.

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2007-02-25

PM

I’ve been playing Stasis. Incredibly disturbing and unnerving game, but I’m fully invested in it. I’m nearly finished, and it may be one of the best games I’ve played all year.

Currently Playing: Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’m playing Quern and getting more annoyed by the minute. All these symbols and signs, I’ve seen it all before and I suck at it. I was stuck for ages - what’s new - walking around, trying this and that, getting nowhere. Walkthrough time! It appears stupid me had not been carrying the blue crystal torch in my hand. How was I supposed to know that?? So I missed the invisible symbols. Bad design.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Karlok - 02 January 2018 08:57 PM

I’m playing Quern and getting more annoyed by the minute. All these symbols and signs, I’ve seen it all before and I suck at it. I was stuck for ages - what’s new - walking around, trying this and that, getting nowhere. Walkthrough time! It appears stupid me had not been carrying the blue crystal torch in my hand. How was I supposed to know that?? So I missed the invisible symbols. Bad design.

Been a long time since i played Quern, but aren’t there a few devices in the central lab which show what the blue crystals do?

it’s still a tad unclear, i agree. I remember i stumbled across what the blue torch does by accident.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I think one of the things I really liked about Quern, actually, is how linear it is: whenever you’re stuck, you just have to think about what the last puzzle you solved gave you, and figure out what to do with that. YMMV obviously, but I guess that’s what I was in the mood for at the time.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Donuts McGee - 02 January 2018 10:02 PM
Karlok - 02 January 2018 08:57 PM

Been a long time since i played Quern, but aren’t there a few devices in the central lab which show what the blue crystals do?

Yes, I knew what they were for. [spoiler]But you have to actively use the blue crystal with the telescope before you can see invisible symbols on the rocks. I later did try to use it with objects in the environment. So I had no idea that I should *select* it in my inventory without actually using it on stuff. [/spoiler]  Angry

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am currently playing Dreamfall: Chapters and I am actually enjoying the experience. Getting lost does get old, but I do find the characters and story interesting so far.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Rime is beautiful, puzzles are nice, music making me cry
Oxenfree started like great TwlightZone stuff, now dragging alot

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Mikekelly - 05 January 2018 02:23 PM

I am currently playing Dreamfall: Chapters and I am actually enjoying*

which version?

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2007-02-25

PM

Just started Rakuen.

Currently Playing: Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Given the recent support by ScummVM I started playing Shivers, was a bit down on it at first but it grabbed me after, interesting story, main character (the “Professor”) and the despite it’s graphics not aging well the interiors are ok and find the cheesy music strangely appropriate. Good puzzles so far. Now to capture some Ixupi…

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

I`m in the middle of Chapter 2 of The Journey Down and I love every minute playing it!

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 221

Joined 2003-11-10

PM

I’m currently near the end of Quern, which reminds me of Aura because of its inventory puzzle and linear design. It’s quite nice.

I’m halfway through DanganRonpa (the first one), which I love.

I’m also halfway through Life is Strange : Before the Storm. I like it but somehow it lacks the compelling nature of the first Life is Strange and is not my first choice when I choose which game to launch.

And I’ve played Silence for 5 minutes and am in no hurry to get back at it.

So, 4 games (not counting non-AGs) at the same time. How very 2018… :\

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ninth - 11 January 2018 09:31 AM

So, 4 games (not counting non-AGs) at the same time. How very 2018… :\

four, eh? not very healthy if i may say, ends up with 2 at least unfinished

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top