• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

man on table: when i asked for a “happy ending”, this wasn’t what i had in mind.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

‘oh boy, gay clubs aint what they used to be, singles all around including me’ said the bartender

‘when you told me i need to check your new beautiful masseur, you didnt say its a f*** duck, Damn you Bertman’

‘heh, ladies night,pah! even that Buck Rogers on the bar didnt make a move all night…hopeless!’

‘listen to me, i AM! Martin luther King!, YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME!, it’s only because of my friendship to Michael Jackson i am like that now, but i still believe that white men should have equal lives to us’

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The obligatory “Blue Oyster Bar” scene in the “Knight Academy” movie series…

“You call that a massage, you quack?”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yes, it’s a very rare treatment called the Dodo Deluxe.

Beware of this human bed thing!  I tried it last night and almost spilled my brains.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

“Look at those hands. Are they small hands?”

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

“If Trump won, why cannot we?

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I LOVE all of the contributions so far - please keep them coming!  Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Catman: Aaaaaagh!!!!! - what’s happened to my paws!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Oh, no!  I think I forgot to turn off the stove again!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

“Okay, just two more steps and I’m finally going to get this nice, juicy apple! Yum! I feel like I’ve never been so close!”

“Oh lord, here he goes again with his Grail story, I swear if I hear it one more time I’m going to kill somebody…”

“Wait! Don’t leave! I haven’t told you yet about the 3-month discount that comes with every 1-year-or-more subscription! And we have complimentary t-shirts for new members!”

“Excuse-me Sir, I seem to be a bit lost, you wouldn’t happen to know where I could find a decent room for the night in the vicinity?”
“No, but if you have any decoration necessities for it, I’ve got just what you need.”

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

“It’s a real bargain”, they said. “A loft with a great view. We will even throw in a copy of Simon The Sorcerer 3 at no extra cost.”

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Interrogator: “I want the truth!”
Interrogatee: “You can’t handle the truth!”

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

sad story: i only got those four fuses for my brains left to go

bullseye you bullshit!

Ahhh, being an artist nowaday

‘Hmmm -ha, so you weally have NEVER hewrd of the ‘Jew Hunter’ before, takes a puff from his smoking-pipe ‘Intarichting’

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The trading standards inspector was appalled to see that the claims from customers who said that they were mislead by advertisements of massage by ‘big birds in bondage’ was absolutely true.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lancelot robbed of his armour & in dire need of a pint finally found a place which didn’t have the criteria of “Smart Dress Only”, “No Bare Chests” etc but in his present attire decided it might be prudent to down his drink quickly & run!

On waking he dressed & to get ready for the day’s adventuring he retrieved his head-dome from the wardrobe -  such an innovative idea from the developers as he could store his inventory items in it & a relief too as he had very small pockets.

I’ll conclude the contest sometime over next weekend but meanwhile keep captioning! 
Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top