• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

PGW,VGA, PSX 2017 thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

https://www.thenerdmag.com/massive-devil-may-cry-5-leak-e3-2018/

Huge DMCV leaks dump, some are claiming TGA or PSX reveal , above one saying e32018 to spice up Sony presser, Sony xclusive, Itsuno project more follow the link

In other news Kojima confirmed characters scanning is all done , game is playable and he is editing cutscenes already
2019 seems plausible
Might show another teaser at TGA or PSX

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 26 November 2017 09:45 PM

https://www.thenerdmag.com/massive-devil-may-cry-5-leak-e3-2018/

Huge DMCV leaks dump, some are claiming TGA or PSX reveal , above one saying e32018 to spice up Sony presser, Sony xclusive, Itsuno project more follow the link

In other news Kojima confirmed characters scanning is all done , game is playable and he is editing cutscenes already
2019 seems plausible
Might show another teaser at TGA or PSX

Just show a teaser already at PSX even if full reveal only at E3

They should do a Capcom blowout at PSX with Monster Hunter World, SF5 new season, RE2 remake and DMC5 announcement

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 27 November 2017 10:22 AM

even if full reveal only at E3

Then you and sdude will crucify Sony for no new reveals Tongue
Itsuno said that reveal of his game is this year, so there its highly likely TGA/PSX

They should do a Capcom blowout at PSX with Monster Hunter World, SF5 new season, RE2 remake and DMC5 announcement

Monsterhunter is already overblown imho, check coverage by gameinformer so many vids, pretty much spoiling most game
MvCi new season is likely as rumored, RE2remake is rumored and overdue too

Imagine if Bayo3 and DMC5 are announced in these upcoming shows,fans meltdown gonna be real

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Answer would be Bayo x DMC

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I wonder if the PSX will have any big megaton reveals. Its format (like Microsoft’s thing at Gamescom) seems to imply that it will be laidback with no official conference, so I’m not anticipating anything big.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 28 November 2017 01:19 PM

Its format (like Microsoft’s thing at Gamescom) seems to imply that it will be laidback with no official conference, so I’m not anticipating anything big

My buddy Layden will grace us with his charismatic presence, unlike MS GC random host no stage stuff Smile

During the presentation, PlayStation Worldwide Studios boss Shawn Layden will provide game updates, a “few surprises,” and special guests will take the stage

But yes with corsi and gang, panels and shit, thing will be laid back
More like Ninty Treehouse

Geoff is hyping 12 reveals

Borderlands3, rocksteady new game and SEnix Marvel games or new Tombraider…wat else could be other reveal, maybe platinum , mid size indies or ?
He is trolling DMCV reveal too

You know these 2 shows back to back kill each other reveals

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 28 November 2017 03:28 PM

Borderlands3, rocksteady new game and SEnix Marvel games or new Tombraider…wat else could be other reveal, maybe platinum , mid size indies or ?

Nintendo is going to have something but maybe not new game, only DLC. Telltale usually reveals a game there.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 28 November 2017 04:18 PM

Nintendo is going to have something but maybe not new game, only DLC. Telltale usually reveals a game there.

If Geoff has fixed Goty for N ip then N might feel generous to give Metroid reveal trailer
Tongue

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 28 November 2017 07:43 PM
wilco - 28 November 2017 04:18 PM

If Geoff has fixed Goty for N ip then N might feel generous to give Metroid reveal trailer
Tongue

I think Zelda will win. Having played about half of it so far, I can see what all the hype is about. Zelda has the second part of the DLC coming out in December so maybe they will show that?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 28 November 2017 09:56 PM

I think Zelda will win. Having played about half of it so far, I can see what all the hype is about

Remove Zelda name and call it Chuchu adventures and replace Link with some androgynous animu character, made in japan game, do you think hype would have been same with same scores and nominations Smile
In anycase zelda is best killswitch to stop Mario from winning Tongue

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 28 November 2017 11:10 PM

I think Zelda will win. Having played about half of it so far, I can see what all the hype is about

Remove Zelda name and call it Chuchu adventures and replace Link with some androgynous animu character, made in japan game, do you think hype would have been same with same scores and nominations Smile

Well honestly, I wish the setting was not Zelda. Like the same exact gameplay with a new world and characters and lore. Nintendo plays it too safe with the IP I think to a fault, although the gameplay is superb. Yeah it would definitely hold its own without the IP. It’s easy to dismiss it as just another Zelda but it would be selling it short. The mechanic of climb anywhere you want in an open world is really cool. Like Assassin’s or Infamous but better implemented. Not to mention the physics as a major part of gameplay, weather effecting gameplay significantly, real sense of exploration, some tomb raider like mini dungeons, and the list keeps going.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 28 November 2017 11:10 PM

It would, not like there’s bias for Nintendo games win more Goty awards than any games, just look at the lists from previous years.

https://gotypicks.blogspot.com/2017/09/2017-game-of-year.html

As a Nintendo game even ever won The Game Awards/Spike Awards? I think there’s room for a surprise win by another.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 29 November 2017 06:31 AM

As a Nintendo game even ever won The Game Awards/Spike Awards? I think there’s room for a surprise win by another.

Yes Splatoon was Mutli of the year , i made the comment because i remembered Reggie came on stage , also ARMS in the list this year not GGRev2, Reggie is also on board of advisory and Geoff butters reggie for xclusives/pr

not like there’s bias for Nintendo games win more Goty awards than any games

This guy another fanboy, how Ubi Mario is above HZD and notice top 2 smh

http://time.com/5030122/top-10-video-games-2017/

Its not like i agree with others on the list, UC4, no Souls game ever winning , most prolific game even Zelda copied it

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 29 November 2017 04:23 PM

Panel details

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/29/playstation-experience-2017-panels-playstation-presents-and-more/

Good stuff, except for the VR and Uncharted 4 -  finally a Dreams blowout explaining what it really is, TLoU2 gameplay, more Ghost of Tsushima goodness and the top PS games might be fun. I wonder what games are in the 9 positions after Shadow of the Colossus Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top