• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

The best of both worlds: i played DR2 on vita and cloudsaved to the vita tv whenever i wanted to see it on a big screen.

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2013-11-12

PM

Pfft, back in my day, we’d play Danganronpa on the PSP with a TV-out cable, and be happy about it too!

“Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God’s good earth” - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Finished
Damn the twists keep on coming

kaede’s death was total wtf, i really liked her and happening that shit after Demo and in maingame, they played us quite well

So i had this speculation that game will go in this direction and final twist will be like that, and it was that but it was not, they put a twist on that too

Android as a host to host the program for people outside

In anycase i liked the ending and how they closed it, its the best possible closure for insanity they brewed all along

However i can guess fans being divisive on the closure

9/10

Way better franchise than 999/Vlr

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Nice to see it doesn’t disappoint

Never ordering from NISA Europe store, my copy has not even shipped yet…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 04 October 2017 04:10 PM

So you managed to get the SCase or not Smile
I think it was same NISA store?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 04 October 2017 04:48 PM

It was and it was the same order, they said at the time they would ship both games together and since I had no hurry I would save on the shipping costs… and now I’m still waiting for both! Never again…

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Glad to hear all the praise for this game. I have a game to play before it - then I get to play it.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

wilco - 04 October 2017 06:11 PM
nomadsoul - 04 October 2017 04:48 PM

It was and it was the same order, they said at the time they would ship both games together and since I had no hurry I would save on the shipping costs… and now I’m still waiting for both! Never again…

Update: Despite being late and all got to say the package arrived in excellent state, well protected and the collector’s edition is great, packed with some cool goodies. Not so unhappy with the store now. Now to finally start to play Danganronpa 3

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

I just finished the first case. Its everything i expect and hope for from this series so far. That includes some cringe-worthy ridiculous physics. But the important thing is that the story and atmosphere are holding up.. and yes they are.

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2013-11-12

PM

Mystery author Takekuni Kitayama supervised the tricks of the mystery plots for V3 by the way. He’s best known in Japan for his outrageous impossible crime stories that make use of physical gadgets and contraptions, and one can really sense his hand in V3’s cases. He also writes the Danganronpa Kirigiri novels by the way.

“Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God’s good earth” - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Good news about V3 is it does open the door for more games. I for one would love to play a Danganronpa 4.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I finished the first chapter at almost 9h Foot in mouth The twist at the end was very good but I think the setup took way way too long. On the way to be the longest of the series.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 15 November 2017 09:54 AM

I finished the first chapter at almost 9h Foot in mouth The twist at the end was very good but I think the setup took way way too long. On the way to be the longest of the series.

It was not big setup considering kaede was probably my fav character in whole series, i was so set to play the whole game with her not to mention they made us believed that with Demo, thats why said to play the demo, execution scene first time gave me feeling of no this cannot be ,my reaction was maybe game is trolling, she is robot or clone and real one is trapped somewhere or its her main game

Frown Cry

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 15 November 2017 10:56 AM
wilco - 15 November 2017 09:54 AM

It was not big setup considering kaede was probably my fav character in whole series, i was so set to play the whole game with her not to mention they made us believed that with Demo, thats why said to play the demo, execution scene first time gave me feeling of no this cannot be ,my reaction was maybe game is trolling, she is robot or clone and real one is trapped somewhere or its her main game

Frown Cry

Yes, that was one big rug pull, waas not expecting it. Even during the trial took me a while to get it right Pan
There were just too many intermissions at the beginning, seeting up the rules again, Monocubs kept breaking the pace. Maybe it will flow better now.

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

wilco - 15 November 2017 12:57 PM

There were just too many intermissions at the beginning, seeting up the rules again, Monocubs kept breaking the pace. Maybe it will flow better now.

I’d say it does.  I’ve just finished the 3rd trial, and the in-between stuff has picked up more for me.  I didn’t like the monocubs at first, but I quite enjoy them now.

Regarding the first trial, yeah ... , it took me an embarrassingly long time to pick up on what they were hinting at.  I believe I actually tried every possible other person as the culprit before Kaede.  Just didn’t think they would do something like that, particularly so early.  When it all clicked though, and I remembered that previous mention of rube goldberg machines, it was pretty damn cool.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top