• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Find the common denominator!

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

You win!

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Just so that people know I’m a wee bit busy this weekend so it will be probably Monday before I set up the next one although, if I get a few minutes spare, I will attempt something earlier.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Jabod - 21 October 2017 06:57 AM

Just so that people know I’m a wee bit busy this weekend so it will be probably Monday before I set up the next one although, if I get a few minutes spare, I will attempt something earlier.

And that’s why people should have common denominators ready in their bag! Grin You never know when the opportunity will arise! Smile Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

diego - 21 October 2017 07:58 AM
Jabod - 21 October 2017 06:57 AM

And that’s why people should have common denominators ready in their bag! Grin You never know when the opportunity will arise! Smile Tongue

I did Diego but used it up on my last go. I wasn’t expecting to win again so soon (and wouldn’t have without Kurufinwe’s clue) so wasn’t prepared Confused
Owing to Storm Brian hitting the NW of England Saturday night I’ve had some time unexpectedly today to come up with something. Downside is that I’m tied up for the next couple of days to make up for the weekend but at least you’ll have something to think about. And I DO have a fourth game ready to add to this if nobody guesses immediately Smile

The Longest Journey
Nightlong - Union City Conspiracy
Broken Sword 2

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Broken Sword 2 shows up in this thread more often than not… Grin Thumbs Up

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 136

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

subway?

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2017-07-22

PM

Art gallery

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

eddyc - 22 October 2017 02:18 PM

subway?

Well, that was answered correctly a damn sight quicker than my last offering Smile

I wonder if you’d picked it up quite as quickly if I’d used The Dig (the next game that would have been listed) instead of Broken Sword 2? Purely academic of course and over to you eddyc Thumbs Up

Life is what it is.

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

Well, that was answered correctly a damn sight quicker than my last offering Smile

I wonder if you’d picked it up quite as quickly if I’d used The Dig (the next game that would have been listed) instead of Broken Sword 2? Purely academic of course and over to you eddyc Thumbs Up

i had to check on nightlong but BS2 or the dig wouldn’t have made a difference.

my list is:

The longest Journey
Shardlight
Art of murder: fbi confidential

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Wild guess: crows?

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

dumbeur - 22 October 2017 06:45 PM

Wild guess: crows?

no, that’s not it

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The use of false identities?

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

chrissie - 23 October 2017 08:33 AM

The use of false identities?

no, that’s not it.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

eddyc - 22 October 2017 05:34 PM

my list is:

The longest Journey
Shardlight
Art of murder: fbi confidential

Female protagonist! Nahh…too much on the nose.

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

Origami - 23 October 2017 01:25 PM

Female protagonist! Nahh…too much on the nose.

that would have been to easy indeed, but i’ll add a game with a male protagonist

Longest Journey
Shardlight
Art of murder fbi confidential
Lost horizon

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top