• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure - Out on Steam and GOG

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Mr Underhill - 29 June 2017 04:37 PM

Hey guys, just put up a hefty update on the VFX we’ll be using in-game, which is pretty impressive if I do say so myself Wink

Click the gif below to check it out.

This kind of animation and attention to detail is what I like to see, I wish more games looked like this.

Two Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Hey y’all. In tangentially-related Gibbous news, I decided to finally sit down and write a post mortem / guide to Kickstarting, building on our great crowd-funding experience of last year.

The idea behind this is to gather all the information I’ve had to hunt down in several places during 2015-2016 and write it down into one cohesive thing. Well, three of them actually - I had to break it into chapters because of sheer length.

Part I, which deals with the pre-campaign period, is now published and a featured post on Gamasutra.

I hope it’s going to be an interesting series of articles, whether you are a Kickstarter enthusiast or a developer who’s thinking of going the crowd-funding route.

Ok, now back to working on the game Nerd

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Hi, Mr Underhill.  Would love your thoughts on any/all of the things that went into making your first(?) adventure game in this thread:

https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/9525/

I guess in your case the questions are retrospective but you don’t have to stick to a script anyway. Tongue

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Kitteh demonstrating adventure game players’ approach to solving puzzles:

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-26

PM

Great looking game. I really want to play it.

Total Posts: 60

Joined 2017-08-22

PM

Wow! This looks great! Really enjoying the demo.

Looking forward to the release!

I make stuff:
twitter @Mammothtree

and scream loudly:
https://signorojo.bandcamp.com/

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thank you, folks! We are working around the clock to make this game as beautiful and engaging as possible.

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Hey, it’s #screenshotsaturday, so here’s a screenshot on a Saturday!

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

We weren’t exactly happy with our previous main menu screen, so I’ve overhauled all the graphics and now they parallax-scroll in what I dare say is a pretty sexy way.

Yay!

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2016-10-04

PM

Ooh, nice parallax action on the menu screen.
I like the style and design of this game.  Smile

Just dreaming out loud: TWITTERA NEAR DAWNPUT A SOCK IN IT!GHOSTS ARE GOOD HOSTS

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Hey everyone. I know you’re looking forward to the game being finished - believe us, so are we, and we’re working 7 days a week to get this baby done and on your way.

In the meantime, just to put things into perspective, I made an animated gif that shows how many hotspot descriptions and item to hotspot combos go into a single scene.

Bear in mind that this does not include actual character dialogue - that’s… even more.

One thing you won’t complain about when playing Gibbous is the lack of custom responses!  Nerd

Bigger version here.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this is crazy, i cant read or glimpse anything, but wth, i am waiting for me copy, however! Laughing

Total Posts: 260

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

The more you show, the more I want this game. Heart Eyes

2018 might be a good adventure year.

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Gibbous - The GOAT Adventure!

When is the release date?

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

I hate to be the “It’ll be ready when it’s done” guy, so I’ll just say Q1 2018 Smile We’re working around the clock on this baby, and looking back it’s hard to believe the sheer amount of content that’s already implemented and working in the game.

Anyway, Happy Halloween, everybody!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top