• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Favorite TV shows

Poll: Most Overhyped
Total Votes: 42
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Mad Men

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Game of Thrones - we can’t have Lady Stoneheart but we can have random Ed Sheeran cameo…

Uneventful first episode as expected…

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

That was a bit weird.

The episode started off with a bang, but mostly set up in the rest of it.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lucien21 - 17 July 2017 01:33 PM

That was a bit weird.

The episode started off with a bang, but mostly set up in the rest of it.

ign has a pretty interesting article about a certain part of that episode. There is lots of spoilers in it so you have been warned.

ign theory

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Got a little bit off on House on cards padding of seasons
But this Fincher work reignites my interest in his work

MindHunter

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I thought series will loose its flavor after pablo but no, they cranked it up

Narcos season 3

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I am pretty hyped for the new Ducktales series coming out. David Tennant will voice Scrooge.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Bron final season, good its coming to an end and not dragged

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Game of thrones is lit! Things are moving fast.

This reason they went beyond the wall was kind of so so but zombie dragons?!? That makes it worth it. The Wrath of the Lich King!

The plot with Arya and Sansa was terribad…

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 21 August 2017 05:12 PM

This reason they went beyond the wall was kind of so so but zombie dragons?!? That makes it worth it. The Wrath of the Lich King!

The whole last second saves are getting ridiculous. Couple weeks ago it was Jamie Lannister, this week it was Daenerys for the last second rescue followed by uncle Benjin. And of course there was Tormund’s rescue. It is so out of character with the way the show progressed when it followed the books. Also did they discover teleportation in Westeros?

It is still really entertaining though, and the most fun show on TV. I wonder what George R R Martin thinks of the show now.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 21 August 2017 06:01 PM
wilco - 21 August 2017 05:12 PM

The whole last second saves are getting ridiculous. Couple weeks ago it was Jamie Lannister, this week it was Daenerys for the last second rescue followed by uncle Benjin. And of course there was Tormund’s rescue. It is so out of character with the way the show progressed when it followed the books. Also did they discover teleportation in Westeros?

It is still really entertaining though, and the most fun show on TV. I wonder what George R R Martin thinks of the show now.

Those last second saves started happening as soon as the show got ahead of the books. Battle of the Bastards was very cool visually but also featured that heroic stuff. I think(hope) the book will be very different even the the main plot points will probably be the same. The teleporting stuff truly is ridiculous…

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Season finale of GoT was excellent! And to wait 2 years(!?!) for the series finale Frown

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 28 August 2017 05:24 PM

Season finale of GoT was excellent! And to wait 2 years(!?!) for the series finale Frown

Agreed, I really liked the finale (and the resolution of the iffy Sansa-Arya story arc was pretty satisfactory, though I thought Little Finger would be smarter than that. ).

I just read about the series finale, 2 years for 6 episodes? They must be going all in with CG and movie-like production. I don’t mind if it will help them deliver some of the most epic battles ever seen on TV.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 28 August 2017 06:03 PM
wilco - 28 August 2017 05:24 PM

Agreed, I really liked the finale (and the resolution of the iffy Sansa-Arya story arc was pretty satisfactory, though I thought Little Finger would be smarter than that. ).

I just read about the series finale, 2 years for 6 episodes? They must be going all in with CG and movie-like production. I don’t mind if it will help them deliver some of the most epic battles ever seen on TV.

That last scene of the zombie dragon taking the wall down looked incredible, I don’t think I’ve never seen anything like that on a TV show. If there is a lot of stuff like in the last season I can see it taking 2 years fast.
The resolution of the Little Finger stuff was indeed good nice pay off for the bad parts in the previous episode. LF underestimated Sansa and she is finally growing up. Sansa - politician, Arya- Assassin, Bran-Druid or something. Only bad part of this episode was that Theon Greyjoy fight…. The Snow revelation at this point was pretty predictable but was not sure they would actually go with incest…

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 29 August 2017 06:30 AM

That last scene of the zombie dragon taking the wall down looked incredible, I don’t think I’ve never seen anything like that on a TV show.

Yeah that was incredible. In hind sight,Tyrion’s plan to bring a wight walker to Cersei was the worst idea ever. The only thing that came out of it is that the wight walkers got the missing piece to destroy the wall (dragon). The whole plan seemed contrived and very convenient to give the wight walkers a way to break the impenetrable wall.

I was expecting LF to end up on the iron throne, but the show has veered too far from the books into the Hollywood “feel-good” territory. Heroes always triumph now, and villains die, and heroic characters can face insurmountable odds, and still survive.

wilco - 29 August 2017 06:30 AM

The Snow revelation at this point was pretty predictable but was not sure they would actually go with incest…

They are Targaryens. It runs in the family Grin

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Jim Henson DarkCrystal getting a Netflix TV show

megaton

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top