• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Aboutrika is the best Egyptian player of all time in my opinion. It was a joy to see him play.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

diego - 27 August 2017 07:53 PM

Aboutrika is the best Egyptian player of all time in my opinion. It was a joy to see him play.

They should make a movie about him, All Aboutrika  Thumbs Up  Grin

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Asensio kicks are GOAT, guy is killin it
Another win

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you are right, i remember when Zidane chosen him to play with his team against Ronaldo’s, he was the best, but never made it famous, and international is the keyword, no matter how great you are as long as you are just a domestic player

BitingWit - 28 August 2017 12:13 AM

i know you like making fun of everything man, thats way this wont bother me, keep the spirit .

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 27 August 2017 07:03 PM

hmmm, its not strange that you didn’t know about Zaky. cuz of his very short time at the Premier, anyways, i am not sure you watched the whole video, but please watch 6:57.

Beatiful shot!

Don’t know much about the egyptian league but get news sometimes mostly because a couple of portuguese managers worked there, the most successful one was Manuel Jose winning a lot of stuff I think.
Recently there was a flop of coach working there that seems like he ran away or something - Inacio.

nomadsoul - 28 August 2017 11:41 AM

Asensio kicks are GOAT, guy is killin it
Another win

PSG will buy him for 400M Smile
They still managed to draw the game… Madrid showing they the squad is less deep this year, they have no substitutes for Morata and Pepe. Benzema playing without Ronaldo is much worse and Casemiro playing has a centre back? lol

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 28 August 2017 01:20 PM
Advie - 27 August 2017 07:03 PM

hmmm, its not strange that you didn’t know about Zaky. cuz of his very short time at the Premier, anyways, i am not sure you watched the whole video, but please watch 6:57.

Beatiful shot!

Don’t know much about the egyptian league but get news sometimes mostly because a couple of portuguese managers worked there, the most successful one was Manuel Jose winning a lot of stuff I think.
Recently there was a flop of coach working there that seems like he ran away or something - Inacio.

Manuel Jose is a legacy here, he did for AL-Ahly team (which is the number one team in africa by all measures, ALL..) and to be precises Manuel Jose was behind 10-20 of those titles AlAhaly made he went to the the teams world cup with alAhly, or whatever the hell it is named, all the times Manuel Jose was the coach, a legend he was, but i support the other team anyway, so i will stop about praising Al-Ahly here Tongue

haha !! that was Pacheco Boavista former coach who ran away, lol, cant stop laughing that you know about this, adding that you reminded me lol

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Advie - 28 August 2017 12:20 PM

i know you like making fun of everything man, thats way this wont bother me, keep the spirit .

Why would it bother you, are you allergic to jokes?  Confused

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

BitingWit - 28 August 2017 03:20 PM
Advie - 28 August 2017 12:20 PM

Why would it bother you, are you allergic to jokes?  Confused

noo no no… i am a joke myself. but this Egyptian players issue whom are NOTHING when we are always talking about the top of the line from Rolando to Messi seem very odddddddd, so it might makes me sensitive toward words that are messing with them, i didn’t expect people would take care and get involved into into them in the first place , thanks to Wilco , Nomad , Diego, but your comment was on the other side of all those previous’ comment… but believe me i might have gotten little itchy about your comment but it passed right away, so please don’t let this stop you from adding those smiles over my/our face(s) as you always do Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

get to know why Liverpool signed Salah in, the video contains his last session with Roma ‘16/‘17; 19 Goals and 12 Assets

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

He looks a bit like you advie!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Headycakesofdoom - 30 August 2017 06:12 PM

He looks a bit like you advie!

some of my Europian friends here in Egypt say that all Egyptian look the same, but its a matter perceptive like when we say Chinese look the same , but anyway you are right he does look like me, or correctly phrased i do like like him, since he the Moo Salah we are talking about, i have much faith at his future transfers, i wont say it! but i see him playing at Spain with .....

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

So Barcelona is better without Neymar, at least they can score against Juve now, or Juve misses Bonucci more than Barcelona misses Neymar or Barcelona actually has a coach now.

I hope we get a PSG-Barcelona rematch in the next phase!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 13 September 2017 10:50 AM

He was in Glasgow last night taking apart Celtic Smile

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 13 September 2017 10:50 AM

So Barcelona is better without Neymar, at least they can score against Juve now, or Juve misses Bonucci more than Barcelona misses Neymar or Barcelona actually has a coach now.

group matches mostly shows the usual expectations but when its comes critical matches even small teams (if were there) they push a tremendous spirit that no one would or can expect

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Egypt going to the World Cup. Congrats Advie! What an exciting end to the match

Lucien- Scotland blew it at the end, could have go to the playoffs

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top