• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dreamfall: Chapters - Final Cut Playthrough

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

they have changed a lot about the 1st gameplaying part, i played until the Wardrobe, and Zoe’s powers now makes sense too, as i finished it twice before without having an idea what the heck they do.

special effects added nicely make the sound department more interesting .

My beautiful great game, i adore ye and here come again.
i am taking it slowly and more thoroughly than ever this time.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

FC definitely feels more polished and they’ve even altered some bits, like some of the Saga’s more hard to find drawings is moved to an another location and one of the poorly implemented stealth puzzles was completely removed. That’s still in the game as an extra removed scene feature, so you can play it if you want.

All in all, it still is a good game despite some pacing issues and whatnot.

My longer write up on the matter: https://playernone.blogspot.fi/2017/08/dreamfall-chapters-final-cut-2017.html

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Just got this game on the PS4 - plays like a dream, no slow down any where. I do love the look of the game - very nice art work.

The story seems interesting so far, the puzzles so far however are only average, but they were only average in TLJ also.

So far, it seems to have the strengths and weaknesses of the 2 previous games. For TLJ fans I highly recommend it.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

I’ve also just started playing DF Chapters, despite having it in my steam library since the release, but now with the Fincal Cut it seems to be the right time.

Is it just me (or maybe due to some of the settings I applied ) or is the lip-syncing incredibly off. There is no resemblance at all between the movements of the mouths and the words being spoken.

Obviously that has happened before with games and I have never minded as much especially with lower resolution games, but when a game is otherwise so detailed and graphically clear and crisp it is bugging me enormously.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

subbi - 18 August 2017 12:05 PM

Is it just me (or maybe due to some of the settings I applied ) or is the lip-syncing incredibly off. There is no resemblance at all between the movements of the mouths and the words being spoken.

No, Its not only you, the “lip-syncing is (yes) incredibly off ‘beat’”... mishmash(ed)!.

for example if someone have spoken the letter ‘O’ at the word ‘GO’ (i.e) it actually looks like as if she/he ‘ve had said an ‘E’ (letter), so easily the words ‘GO’ could be mistaken for ‘GEEE’.. lol

i wonder what the deaf/dumb people (with all due respect) read outta the game’s dialogues and speeches Crazy

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

they killed all the gaming inside this game, there are no puzzles anymore, nada, but at least i got around to why they called ‘the final cut’ as they seem were busy all that time cutting all puzzle parts of the game, and released when they finally came around to the final cut… Cool

anyways whoever have the original version, hold on to it, its a game!, unless you are a ttg fan, then final cut would be perfect.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top