• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Digital Download/Just Adventure website issues

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

This has nothing to do with Adventure Gamers, but I thought I’d ask my question here anyway.

Has anyone here purchased games from Digital Download in the past but can no longer access them? Apparently they went through some type of migration when they redid their DD website, and all my games disappeared from my account dashboard. This issue has been ongoing since before March of this year.

I was having an ongoing support email conversation with someone there, but now my requests for updates are no longer being responded to.

Their support pages leave a lot to be desired (not that anyone here can do anything about that). I can’t get anyone to respond via their “contact us” form, and the contact email address shown on their help page doesn’t exist (emails get returned as undeliverable).

GRRRR!

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

NEVERMIND!

I completely missed this thread: https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/1462

It sort of answers my question. Sounds like JA is undergoing some issues that may never get resolved. I guess all our purchases are just…gone?

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Usually download sites give some warning when they’re going to close.
I get the feeling they ran into issues when attempting to update their site software. There may be only one person working on it, and/or there may be data transfers that all have to be done manually.

I hope you get your games back.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top