• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

BitingWit - 04 June 2017 12:59 AM

I bet Ronaldo will be addicted to cocaine, overweight and a total wreck within 5 years after he retires.

His coaching on field made them win for Portugal
C7 as coach is more likely

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

GOD DAMMITT!!!!!

2-1 up in injury time and we give it away.

Scotland 2-2 England

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

No worries, Andy Murray will win Wimbledon in a couple of weeks…

(Only Federer can stop him, imo.)

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tax dodging midget virus has been transferred to R7

Fishing for clubs? Or Witch hunt against 5th highest paid celebrity

Find out when R7 joins Mutd soon Tongue

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2716030-cristiano-ronaldo-reportedly-wants-real-madrid-exit-after-tax-fraud-allegations

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 16 June 2017 08:26 AM

Tax dodging midget virus has been transferred to R7

Fishing for clubs? Or Witch hunt against 5th highest paid celebrity

Find out when R7 joins Mutd soon Tongue

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2716030-cristiano-ronaldo-reportedly-wants-real-madrid-exit-after-tax-fraud-allegations

Ronaldo reuniting with Mourinho?

I doubt he really wants to leave, just papers needing to sell news on the break.
Now the tax-fraud? Make him pay if it’s true, rich people trying to scam Angry

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

CR7 couldn’t stand Messi frauding for that amount so he decides to one up him by taxfrauding for triple the amount. Truly winner mentality.

Anyway, check this one out guys. Just a football appreciator sharing an amazing vid(forget the title, just watch it =) )

Only midfielder capable of becoming topscorer.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

theres no doubt about Messi being the best player ever known to the game, he far exceeded CR7, Pele Maradona or Zidane, Platini or Cryuff but when it come to the effectiveness of scoring and doing everything to hit the ball into the back of the net its one Rolando , Rolando of Brazil , heis something else that would never be matched no one can match his points of ball sensitivity towards scoring goals and beating a 3 years injury coming back from it as he had never left the pitch, not for one sec thru them ... all those 3 years needs a film only telling about wht was he dong thru them and how was he been able coming back clean from that pitch-black nightmare of injury clean as a whistle at the other end like he did, playing his first official match without any intros at the 2002 world cup, and going with Brazil to the victory, the sweetest of them all

paying my yearly respect for him with this 25mins tribute vid, the phenomena!!

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Rolando el Fenomeno.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Flashback Copa-America ‘99:
Brazil Vs Argentina

The Horror, The Three Rs - Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, and Ronaldo

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

any Liverpool fans here?

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Yes, you. After Salah made his move lol.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Strange market, english teams are going crazy buying at inflated prices, Man City with deep pockets.
Spanish teams very quiet. Origami, don’t know why Barcelona decided to buy that portuguese right back for 30M, probably another Mendes deal…

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 24 July 2017 01:45 PM

Strange market, english teams are going crazy buying at inflated prices, Man City with deep pockets.
Spanish teams very quiet. Origami, don’t know why Barcelona decided to buy that portuguese right back for 30M, probably another Mendes deal…

Semedo is bad in your opinion?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 24 July 2017 04:33 PM
wilco - 24 July 2017 01:45 PM

Semedo is bad in your opinion?

Not bad but like the 2nd/3rd option in the national team, strong and fast and supports the attack well but defending gives some mistakes and bad passes. He’s young so there’s room to improve but so was Danilo and he got burned at Madrid.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Origami - 24 July 2017 12:42 PM

Yes, you. After Salah made his move lol.

Bingo Wingo Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top