• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure giveaway thread

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Many thanks giom! Thumbs Up

dumbeur - 18 May 2017 06:13 PM

As a great man once said, “assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups”. Wink

That great man obviously never watched The Long Kiss Goodnight   Laughing

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Grin

The former is from that all-time cinema classic, Under Siege 2.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

giom - 18 May 2017 12:22 PM

In case anyone missed it, I still have the following games:

I’ve bought way too many games on sites like humble bundle and have a bunch of adventure game keys:
- Gods will be watching
- Her Story
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Tesla Effect
- Hatoful Boyfriend
- Lumino City
- Hate Plus (but for this one, it’s better to have played Analogue a Love Story which is quite a bit better)
- Samorost 2
- Windosill
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Anyone who gets a key pledges to make a post with a screenshot about their favorite puzzle in the game or something they really liked about the game. Karlok set up a thread for that here: https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/9367/

Additional games I’ve just found:
- Lost Civilization
- Face Noir
- The Last Door
- Cognition

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

I’ve love to try Cognition, mister giom. If I may?

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

BitingWit - 20 May 2017 12:17 PM

Aw, not fair! I have three keys for Cognition but no one ever wants them when I offer them on here   Cry

I too have keys for Face Noir and Lost Civilization. Seems giom and I must have bought the same bundle. (Plus keys just for Episode 3 and for Episode 4 of Cognition.)

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’m sure one of my nephews would be glad of a copy of Cognition if you’re that desperate to get rid.

At least I hope so or they’re going to need some reeducating.

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

dumbeur - 20 May 2017 10:32 PM

I’m sure one of my nephews would be glad of a copy of Cognition if you’re that desperate to get rid.

At least I hope so or they’re going to need some reeducating.

It’s not that I am eager to be rid of the keys. I just think Cognition is a very fun game with some ingenious mechanics and a good story. I inhaled the whole thing in a couple of days and I think more people should play it if they haven’t already. How old are you nephews, by the way? The game has some gory scenes and mature themes.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Totally agree about Cognition, great game.  I do wonder if the bizarre jagged lip-syncing animations would put someone younger off.

Good point about ages.  The older one is fine (I think he’s 16), but the younger one is defo too young (12ish).

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

PMed you.

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

TerminusEst - 20 May 2017 09:26 PM

Aw, not fair! I have three keys for Cognition but no one ever wants them when I offer them on here   Cry

Oh, sorry! I didn’t see it. Giom hasn’t got back to me yet so feel free to PM a key. Smile

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

PMed you too!

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

I too have keys for Face Noir and Lost Civilization. Seems giom and I must have bought the same bundle. (Plus keys just for Episode 3 and for Episode 4 of Cognition.)

Yep, that’s likely. That’s from a bundle from https://coinplay.io, since they just closed they sent me an email with the keys I hadn’t redeemed yet. Thanks for sending the key to BitingWit. I was busy yesterday evening, didn’t have time to check the thread.

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

giom - 21 May 2017 07:37 AM

Yep, that’s likely. That’s from a bundle from https://coinplay.io, since they just closed they sent me an email with the keys I hadn’t redeemed yet. Thanks for sending the key to BitingWit. I was busy yesterday evening, didn’t have time to check the thread.

Actually I hadn’t heard of coinplay before today. It’s a pity they’ve closed down. Lost Civ, Face Noir, and Cognition were all published by POS so maybe they’ve appeared together in more than one bundle.

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2003-11-23

PM

giom - 20 May 2017 12:14 PM
giom - 18 May 2017 12:22 PM

In case anyone missed it, I still have the following games:

I’ve bought way too many games on sites like humble bundle and have a bunch of adventure game keys:
- Gods will be watching
- Her Story
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Tesla Effect
- Hatoful Boyfriend
- Lumino City
- Hate Plus (but for this one, it’s better to have played Analogue a Love Story which is quite a bit better)
- Samorost 2
- Windosill
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Anyone who gets a key pledges to make a post with a screenshot about their favorite puzzle in the game or something they really liked about the game. Karlok set up a thread for that here: https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/9367/

Additional games I’ve just found:
- Lost Civilization
- Face Noir
- The Last Door
- Cognition

It never felt right to me to pay for just the ending to Samorost 2 when one could play so much of the game for free. A screenshot seems like a fair price, however. Grin If nobody claimed it yet, may I have it?

This space intentionally left blank.

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

Hi TerminusEst, you still got any Cognition key/s left? I’d love to have one!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top