• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Theme of the Week Info & Discussion

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

My comment about you participating was an attempt at humor, since anyone following the previous thread realized this was your idea. It obviously fell flat, and I apologize for that. 

Believe what you like about my intentions, but all I wanted to do was to organize what already had been discussed in the AGSOD thread.  The title of this thread includes info & discussion, and the first line of my first post is:  “All of the following is up for discussion.”  Since there wasn’t much discussion, I went ahead and started scheduling, which I thought was a good way to get started.  I’m sorry if I jumped the gun.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Edited for de-escalation purposes.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Karlok for the brilliant suggestion of an AGTotW which seems to have piqued some interest & also the very good suggestion that ‘we’ start an AGTotW thread but you didn’t actually state that you yourself was intending to initiate it. Also you didn’t respond to this post

Lady Kestrel - 10 May 2017 12:37 PM

I would definitely participate.  In fact, I’d be willing to start things off this Sunday or Monday and see how it goes.  If the theme strikes people’s fancy, then they can jump in with their own examples.  If not, that’s okay, too.

Later you posted

Karlok - 12 May 2017 03:17 AM

....It’s a joined effort to start a new type of thread ......

So I don’t understand why you have written such rude & hostile posts aimed at one of the ‘we’ i.e. Lady Kestrel on enthusiastically embracing this ‘joined effort’ to bring your excellent ideas to fruition.  I also see no reason to criticise her for responding to members’ posts - it is a forum after all where the idea is to interact with each other ......

Thank you Lady Kestrel for taking this task on board! I will commit to posting a thread on June 26 – did you miss Intense Degree’s pledge for June 19th?  Smile

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I’ll take July 10. It will be enough time to see what the flavor is like. I haven’t played remotely as many games as most of the members here, so I hope that won’t be a problem. Also does time of the post matter within the day, seeing we all live in different timezones and some of us have work during the day?

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I don’t think it matters what time you post, SoccerDude.  You could even post Sunday night if that’s easier for you.

Almost all the dates are taken now.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wish that D/Bastich and Izno would contribute too, so we could have all the original AGSotD posters doing this what it seems that gonna be marvelous

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Hey guys. I’ve been off the computer for a while so I missed the passed few days. I’d be happy to fill the missing spot in July Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I put you in for July 24, Badlemon.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’m down to be #13.

I just hope I’ll have been inspired by then.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

You’ll start August, Dumbeur.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Sounds good.

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I am also going to post the same thing on the AGSOTD thread. I have been having some right elbow issues, and am currently wearing a “tennis elbow” brace. Doc says to cut down on computer stuff. Particularly mouse stuff. No more than 20 minutes/day.

I’ve already written this coming Friday’s AGSOTD. But I will not be writing the final chapter on June 30.

Nor can I commit to the the July 17 “Theme” post. So I will have to withdraw from that as well.

Will get back to it when the doc clears me to do so.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m sorry you’re hurting, Tim.  I’ll take your name off the list and will volunteer to do something for that week if nobody else can.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I’ll swap with you, Tim, if that helps.  Though it’s only 3 weeks.

Hope you’re feeling better soon. Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I moved you up to July 17, Dumbeur.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top