• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Happiless

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

check it out..
http://revolutionfist.com/portfolio-items/happiless

i love how they have written ‘Old’ Style point n click, one should be totally aware if finds an adventure with only ‘point n click’ description on it Tongue

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

It all began, when me Maxim Melnyk, was so much inspired by success and superiority of Broken Age, that I decided to create my own adventure game.
Wow that is something. 99.9% indie developers would say that their game was inspired by Monkey Island series!

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Inspired by the success of Broken age? So, he’s hoping to make $1m+ off naive and nostalgic advgamers?

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Headycakesofdoom - 16 May 2017 02:54 AM

Inspired by the success of Broken age? So, he’s hoping to make $1m+ off naive and nostalgic advgamers?

That’s their plan, probably. Smile There is something strange on those screenshots. They don’t seems to be compatible to each other. Their introdution screen is a pure “Deponia” style, 2nd “main room” well, I don’t like it at all, 3rd one is nice something like the Kaptain Brawe.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

DarkEye - 16 May 2017 03:48 AM
Headycakesofdoom - 16 May 2017 02:54 AM

That’s their plan, probably. Smile There is something strange on those screenshots. They don’t seems to be compatible to each other. Their introdution screen is a pure “Deponia” style, 2nd “main room” well, I don’t like it at all, 3rd one is nice something like the Kaptain Brawe.

somehow yeah, they are like showing or representing images that are indicating several famous AGs deliberately, which mght been thought by their market department as smart but it’s nothing but dumb dummying.

1st look i had made me think of:
1st: Vampyre Story
2nd: Whispered World
3rd: Kaptain Brawe, yeah

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top