• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelrtrooneySpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Dream Machine

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Woot, how did this game jump into the Hype-o-Meter of the site?.. well deserved!

and remember this from me; this game will be a big scene for those would freshly catch on to it later this year.. and they are a lot.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Release date May 11? When did this happen?

Grin

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Yeah really happy to see this series get some attention! Grin Well deserved indeed.

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

It’s out!!

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Yay!  Wonderful game.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you keep revisiting old ‘solved’ puzzles at the building and the game always reminds what you have done with them, classy!, this game doesn’t miss a thing, only voice over and it would have been over-over the top.

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I’ve just made it to the center of the dreamscape, and I’m beginning to understand why each chapter takes so long to make. Every screen is simply gorgeous. I can’t imagine how much care was put into creating each scene. If a game could qualify as visual art, surely this is it.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar, you still Chapter2? well, enjoy, you haven’t seen nuthing yet, starting from Chapter3 this games will make your head spin.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i have q here for Admins, what makes this game different from another episodic adventure that you review each chapter on its own and rate it too! with the knowledge of it episodic nature?

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Advie - 14 May 2017 05:23 PM

Oscar, you still Chapter2? well, enjoy, you haven’t seen nuthing yet, starting from Chapter3 this games will make your head spin.

No, I’m on Chapter 6.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 14 May 2017 08:17 PM
Advie - 14 May 2017 05:23 PM

No, I’m on Chapter 6.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Me too.  Chapter 6 for everybody!...er,

I mean great game and funny too.  I can’t put down and I love not having to use a walkthrough.

I sense a variation on a puzzle from an earlier release coming up.  Nice.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Advie - 14 May 2017 05:35 PM

i have q here for Admins, what makes this game different from another episodic adventure that you review each chapter on its own and rate it too! with the knowledge of it episodic nature?

We did graded reviews for all episodes back when TDM started. We changed policies for new games a few years ago, but too late to change course for the ones already started. (Kentucky Route Zero is another example.)

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2014-07-12

PM

On chapter 3 at the moment. It is one of those games that u do not expect much and then are positively surprised when u decide to try it. Similar to Dead Synchronicity in that regard, I knew about both games when they were released but did not decide to buy them for some reason. Dead synchronicity was adventure game of the yeat for me and I think that Dream machine could become that too (have to finish it before I can grade it). Love the graphical style and the story is interesting. So yeah, it is always nice when a game positively surprises you.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jackal - 15 May 2017 11:53 AM
Advie - 14 May 2017 05:35 PM

We did graded reviews for all episodes back when TDM started. We changed policies for new games a few years ago, but too late to change course for the ones already started. (Kentucky Route Zero is another example.)

Thanks Jackal!

will it get a total score, for at least competing at the next aggies as a full game?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top