• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Theme of the Day Base Camp

Total Posts: 5046

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Deleted with issues.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Lady Kestrel started it here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/9382/

That’s always the issue with sticky threads on this forum, they’re way too easy to miss.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I never saw it. And to be honest, I don’t think it deserves to be a pinned thread just like the AGSOTD thread was never pinned.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Tim, you stated that you would be posting your AGSotD every fortnight until the end of June - it was before the idea of posting an AGTotW was suggested. So I really don’t see any reason not to continue to do that & would love you just to present your post that you were intending as an AGSotD + others you had planned! Call it a cross-over! Smile

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

chrissie - 12 May 2017 10:20 AM

Tim, you stated that you would be posting your AGSotD every fortnight until the end of June

I plan on continuing my AGSOTD posts until the end of June. As I hope will Oscar. While you, and maybe others might think of this as an unnecessary chore since there is a new “Thread” in play, I think of this as an obligation to complete a commitment I made. So I will finish it before thinking about how I might participate in the new one.

Who knows? After seeing the new format I might decide it isn’t right for me. All the more reason to finish the current task before taking on a new one.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top