• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Broken Sword 2.5 - opinions?

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

The Broken Sword series is one of my favorites, I have played them all multiple times, except for 2.5 which I always thought was not an official game so not worth playing. But I am thinking of maybe trying it, so does anyone who has played it have an opinion on the game? I do not expect it is as good as 1/2 but is it up there or just a bad fan made game.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

If you liked the 1st 2 games it’s a lovely fanmade ‘throwback’ made after BS3 & 4 made lovingly! - I played it originally in German with English subtitles but I think you can get a patch to get it voiced in English. The voice-acting’s not bad but not the original actors of course & as far as I can see the game’s free ..... it is pretty good & captures the spirit of the original BS games so a very worthy addition to the series albeit unofficial!    Smile

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The best free game you’ll ever get.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

I personally liked it more than BS4, it’s really a good game and fits well with the first two games.

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

I don’t remember it too well but I enjoyed it, it’s definitely worth a play if you liked the first 2 Broken Sword games.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

I’ve tried to play it on at least two different computers but failed to even start the game. Some technical issue. ScummVM seems to support the game now though.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top