• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Persona 5

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

My best confidants

5. Futaba

Gradual buildup and very instrumental to the plot,
Great costumes,decent voice acting and unique drama
Didnt get time to max her

4. Morgana

Started as intruder, but wins heart with charm and VA…cant imagine Joker without
Simply adorable

3. Sae Niijima

When she around, shit gets intense and twisting, too bad we cannot waifu her

2. Tae
1.Sadayo

Cannot speak about top 2, but max them out at all cost

Smile

I missed to max Sojiro,Iwai,Hifumi, Futaba, FortuneMaiden and Gamer
Next time

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Some kick ass music covers

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

This dungeons are so much larger now, so much more to do in them.

Great game - I can see me playing it several times.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So reloaded save files for different romance options and 2 bad endings
Cool stuff

If you hear this amazing track in credits, it means you have fucked it up in your choices
Reload save file

Wink

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

LONG game…............46 hours into it now and there is so many more hours to spend with this game.

You spend an easy 8 hours in each dungeon now…..

Can’t say you don’t get your money’s worth with this game.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Some killer performance of “Life will change”

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

P5 reaches 1.8 million
2 dancing spinoffs on p3 and p5
and PQ2 on 3ds game

:large

Lots of Ps

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 02 August 2017 07:47 AM

P5 reaches 1.8 million

Dragon Quest laughs Smile 2 million in 2 days in Japan

3DS will never die, good games already announced for 2018.
The P4 dancing was good, will probably look into these

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

just started the game about 5 to 6 hrs in and Im still in the hand holding phase of the game, but Im really enjoying myself, my biggest fear is when the hand holding is done I will get lost, on my way to things and run out of time, I dont have the best sense of direction, but I guess that is what saves are for. Im really enjoying the combat so far especially when you can talk to the bad guys. I have converted 2/3 personas and messed up on one. Im playing on normal but thinking of bumping it up to hard. graphics are nice especially the cutscenes, it is a little jarring to go from them back to regular gameplay graphics though, but the game is so stylish it doesnt really matter. I got to give huge kudos on the voice acting for the english dub, very well done. they get the tone right 95 percent of the time, I thought once or twice it was too over the top when the mood called for more of a subdued delivery. this game does tackle very serious real life issues; and sometimes the tongue and cheek delivery of lines about these issues in game rubs me the wrong way a little. The one gameplay flaw that I see happening is the stealth aspect of the dungeons or “castles” as the game calls them are a little broken bc, the camera angles are very finicky and wonky for any decent stealth mechanics to happen.

overall def one of the best starts to a Jrpgs that I have played in a long time. the last time I had this much fun with one of them was lost Odyssey and before that I have to go back to my favorite jrpg of all time skies of arcadia for the dreamcast.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

It’s deal of the week on PSN.

£24.99

I might think about it.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 31 January 2018 03:13 PM

£24.99

I might think about it.

If you love old school turn based JRPGS, Phoenixwright, animu story with twists, Japan etc

Its a steal at that price

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

nomadsoul - 31 January 2018 08:05 PM
Lucien21 - 31 January 2018 03:13 PM

£24.99

I might think about it.

If you love old school turn based JRPGS, Phoenixwright, animu story with twists, Japan etc

Its a steal at that price

we finally agree on something just started the 2nd dungeon and im really loving it,the game even caught my wife’s eye, and only games she really likes are logic puzzle games and telltale games. I thought the game would open up more but morgona your cat companion keeps you on a pretty tight leash when it comes to time. Im really enjoying both parts of it, the life sim stuff and the turn based stuff. the turn based elements has enough new gameplay mechanics to make it feel fresh, and I also appreciate the game at least putting a couple of simple puzzles in the game.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Some later dungeons have clever old school puzzles too
Later half and end game have great twists pulled cleverly
New characters, confidants keep social life fresh

Morgana tight leash offended many but it serves the purpose for some tight decisions to upgrade certain skills, req for diff confidants, that adds another excuse of tension

Make a save file before and after each dungeon

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

nomadsoul - 01 February 2018 12:47 AM

Some later dungeons have clever old school puzzles too
Later half and end game have great twists pulled cleverly
New characters, confidants keep social life fresh

Morgana tight leash offended many but it serves the purpose for some tight decisions to upgrade certain skills, req for diff confidants, that adds another excuse of tension

Make a save file before and after each dungeon

very true certain activities I understand why they take so long like watching a movie or hanging out with a friend, but others like going to the arcade or batting cages, should not take all day.

the other thing I find funny is with all the hand holding and tutorials they give for the first five hrs, they do not tell you sp will be in short supply, or the fact if your character goes down even if your entire party is alive the game is over. the one time I died it was bc I went down and my entire party besides me was up, and I had reviving medicine, I didnt think the game would be over but it was, but oh well.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top