• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieKeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Here? Introduce Yourself

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Kolzig - 06 January 2017 05:52 AM

I’d delete this if I could, but on mobile at least there doesn’t seem to be option for that.

On a regular computer, the option is missing as well. You need moderator interference for post deletion. Wink

Welcome back! I’m TimovieMan, one of “Those That Came After” for you, I suppose. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2017-02-01

PM

hey ya’ll my name is den and i’ve been a lurker but now i wanted to join in Smile

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Hi All Smile

I’m Niall, from Ireland.

I’m a big adventure game nerd, since the early ‘90s.  I suppose that’s why I’m joining an adventure game forum!

After a fairly long gap, I decided to get back into them a couple of years ago but honestly got more obsessed with collecting the best of them at discount prices than actually playing them.  As you can see:

https://isthereanydeal.com/u/gx6b7/collection/

I can’t imagine that’s too unusual a collection around these parts.  I basically won’t play anything that’s not a point and click anymore, even QTEs are more than my old nerves can handle.

I’m now getting into finishing at least one a week, and hopefully I can contribute something to the conversation here.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Welcome dumbeur!

Very impressive collection, and I’m on board with your policy of only playing adventure games. Smile

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Thanks, Oscar. Smile

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-16

PM

Hello, everyone!
I’m Lisa Jo and am from South Korea.
Nice to meet you!

By the way, can anyone tell me why I cannot create a new thread in General Forum?
I just tried and failed.

The internet shows [The page is not working blah blah HTTP error 500] when I click ‘Submit Post’ button.
Thank you in advance.
Cry

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Hi, how’s it going..
New dude here from South Africa. Long time lurker but finally decided to join. Also recently married ^ ^

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Hello new members and congrats McCoy. Smile

I’m also new here but they’re a very welcoming bunch.

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Thanks dumbeur

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Hi BladeRunner McCoy97, i am from Africa too, but North.. nice to have you here Smile

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-05-19

PM

Hi everyone,

Startropy here. I was a big fan of Lucasart style adventure games growing up (Monkey Island, Sam and Max, etc.)

I’m also a huge fan of Star Control 2, and have been (sloowly) trying to get up to speed on a lot of the more recent adventure games from Daedalic and Wadjet Eye, as well as any gems people would recommend. Smile

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Advie - 19 May 2017 04:44 AM

Hi BladeRunner McCoy97, i am from Africa too, but North.. nice to have you here :)

Cheers man, good to be here. Greetings from the south haha. And Blade Runner was my first point and clicker and the game that got me into the genre even though at the time I thought it was some sort of shooter after seeing the cover. Great game.
I suck at picking usernames btw

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

McCoy97 - 19 May 2017 08:01 AM
Advie - 19 May 2017 04:44 AM

Hi BladeRunner McCoy97, i am from Africa too, but North.. nice to have you here Smile

Cheers man, good to be here. Greetings from the south haha. And Blade Runner was my first point and clicker and the game that got me into the genre even though at the time I thought it was some sort of shooter after seeing the cover. Great game.
I suck at picking usernames btw

Blade Runner is one my best 10 adventures of all time man.

McCoy is a good name too, you are one of the squad now, so let’s shoot those non-adventurers Skin Jobs out there . Grin

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Advie - 19 May 2017 09:17 AM

es of all time man.

McCoy is a good name too, you are one of the squad now, so let’s shoot those non-adventurers Skin Jobs out there . Grin

Dammit Jim, I’m a doctor not an adventuregamer!  Laughing

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Advie - 19 May 2017 09:17 AM

Blade Runner is one my best 10 adventures of all time man.

Yup same here. Was actually my favourite game for a long time back in the day

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top