• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday 17 March 2017

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Goosebumps: Escape From Horrorland may appear to be a game for kids, and well, that’s because it is. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be totally fun! You and your friends are trapped in an amusement park and must find your way out alive - by solving puzzles (how else?). It’s played in first person, but since all the characters are FMV there’s a lot of kitchy B-movie fun to be found here as you come across your typical horror types - vampires, warewolves, mummies…

But what am I even saying? It’s got Jeff Goldblum in it so just go play it.  Laughing

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

You must have read my mind Oscar. I just watched Independence Day Resurgence for the first time last night. And today you give me this, lol. Jeff Goldblum is awesome!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

I remember playing this with my young nephew back when he was a big fan of the Goosebumps books and got the game as a birthday present. It was actually a lot of fun, some cheesy acting but some head-scratcher puzzles we both had trouble figuring out together!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wait, Goldblum played in an AG???? Gasp

His presence alone bumps the game on my list. Because yes, Jeff Goldblum is awesome.

Sir Beardalot - 16 March 2017 10:06 PM

You must have read my mind Oscar. I just watched Independence Day Resurgence for the first time last night. And today you give me this, lol. Jeff Goldblum is awesome!

Haven’t watched Resurgence yet, but I did state upon seeing its first trailers two years ago that the only reason I’d ever watch this is because they at least had the good sense to bring back Goldblum.

Oh, and while there’s no denying his natural charisma, if you doubt his acting skills, you should watch the 2000 movie Auggie Rose. Top notch stuff, that.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top