• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieLady Kestrelwalas74zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday 18 March 2017

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Secrets of DaVinci: The Forbidden Manuscript

I started this game a several months ago but got distracted by other games and haven’t finished it yet.  The graphics are good, and I’ve enjoyed the puzzles I’ve done so far, especially those in Da Vinci’s workshop.  I remember getting a hint or two from the caretaker, but I was a bit unsure of what to do next.  I will probably have to restart the game to pick up the thread again, but overall, I’m liking the game.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I very much enjoyed this game, getting to explore an accurate recreation of his workshop was very cool. I remember playing this just a few weeks after I had been to the High Museum of Art that featured a huge exhibit of many of his works and journals.

I definitely miss the days of Kheops Studio.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 19 March 2017 12:24 AM

I will probably have to restart the game to pick up the thread again, but overall, I’m liking the game.

Tell me when you do it, and I will be by your side!!! Grin Wink (I too left it unfinished, even though I liked the atmosphere)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

There are several Da Vinci games out there. One, and I’m not sure if it was this one, has been nominated several times for an AGCPT. There is another game, I think it is simply called Da Vinci Secrets, that is available on BFG. It is definitely not a casual game. But its nausea-inducing first person 3D makes it unplayable for me.

I remember playing a Da Vinci adventure a long time ago, and really liked it. Maybe this is it. It’s available for $5.00 on Amazon. May be worth a shot.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

diego - 19 March 2017 08:49 PM

Tell me when you do it, and I will be by your side!!! Grin Wink (I too left it unfinished, even though I liked the atmosphere)

Maybe after I finish Fran Bow, Diego.

Tim,
It’s a first person Kheops game from 2006, and it’s definitely an adventure game.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I played this years ago. I remember it as a beautiful game with some good historical-based puzzles. As I recall, your choices were reflected in a conscience meter and that ultimately affected the ending.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I really enjoyed this game too & from what I can remember there were alternatives to solving some of the puzzles.  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top