• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Favorite Game

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-06-27

PM

What is your favorite overall game? and why?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Bloodborne

Made me loose interest in hardcore gaming, as this boss drained my last brain cell.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-07-13

PM

I have to say mine is the Witcher 3, the graphics and gameplay are out of this world. The ammount of interactions and missions throughout the game are fantastic. The storyline is great too.

Check out my new solitaire website: https://www.spidersolitaireonline.net. When you play a game there is always a winner!

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2007-12-03

PM

Of all the games I’ve ever played? The Witcher 3. I’ve been playing since December, finished the main storyline in April (I think) and keep playing because there’s still so much to do and see. There are sidequests to do, treasure hunts, contracts… and with the two expansions, you get new stories, new opponents, new weapons and a bunch of other stuff that’s just awesome. It feels just very rewarding playing this game; it’s very well written (some of the quests are amazing), it looks awesome, the music is beautiful, there’s a lot of humour in it… I just love it Smile

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Persona 4 Golden. Has everything - dungeon, date sim, even some elements of puzzle solving.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-07-27

PM

I wouldn’t say I have the one favorite game cause I like a lot of games for different reasons. But one of my favorite games is Sunset Overdrive because it’s just plain fun. The gameplay is great and incredibly adicting, the dialogues are hilarious great meta humor with achievements (for example “Overachiever - Earn an achievement), the world design is great. It’s just fun and I love it!

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-07-27

PM

Mikekelly - 22 July 2016 05:35 PM

Persona 4 Golden. Has everything - dungeon, date sim, even some elements of puzzle solving.

Heart

Well… I played it and finished it after around 90 hours or so. The first 20 hours were great but than it just got stuck and turned into a very repetitiv RPG without anything new or compelling for me. I started to hate every character after around 40 hours. Until now I cannot explain how I made it through the game without dying or killing my PS Vita.

But good for you that you enjoyed it :-)

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-03

PM

Battleborn
Overwatch
counter strike global offensive.. all these are my most favourite games ever since my uncle bought me them

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2016-11-07

PM

I’m gonna say top 3:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
2. GoldenEye
3. Halo 2

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2017-02-01

PM

yeah Halo 2 for me

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I will do series and say the wing Commander series well at least 1-4. Not a big fan of 5.

Along with metal gear solid series and the broken sword series.

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Doom and Anachronox, both from id Software minds actually. But then I can add a whole bunch of other timeless FPS and RPG titles to the list.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-26

PM

I love Counter Strike. It was great.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-01

PM

According to me, it’s Final fantasy 7-8-9-12 (I can’t choose one ahahah)

Life is a game were some rich people are cheating..

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Gonna have to go with Skyrim

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

cheating a little but the whole wing commander series, even the fan made game called wing commander saga is wonderful.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top