• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceandiegoLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I looked but didn’t find a thread for this one.
Danganronpa V3 is coming to west in September 26 for PS4, Vita and PC on the same date.

About

Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, anew cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.

Key Features

A New Danganronpa Begins – Forget what you thought you knew about Danganronpa and join a completely new cast of Ultimates for a brand-new beginning.
Murder Mysteries – In a world where everyone is trying to survive, nobody’s motivations are quite what they seem. Use your skills to solve each new murder or meet a gruesome end.
Lie, Panic, Debate! – The world is shaped by our perception of it. Fast-paced trial scenes will require lies, quick wits, and logic to guide your classmates to the right conclusions.
New Minigames – Between the madness of murdered peers and deadly trials, enjoy an abundance of brand-new minigames.

I will play on the Vita again but good to see a PC release at the same time.
Generally been avoiding trailers and reviews for the game so no idea what’s about, only that it’s a new cast.

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2013-11-12

PM

I played the Japanese version two months ago (Spoiler-free review here). It’s a… flawed game. I really like the mystery plots up to the last chapter, and even the last chapter has some good ideas, but the execution falls a bit short, and most of the changes to actual gameplay mechanics are for the worse. The parts are far better than the whole.

“Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God’s good earth” - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tantei KID - 03 March 2017 01:53 PM

I played the Japanese version two months ago (Spoiler-free review here). It’s a… flawed game. I really like the mystery plots up to the last chapter, and even the last chapter has some good ideas, but the execution falls a bit short, and most of the changes to actual gameplay mechanics are for the worse. The parts are far better than the whole.

Thanks for the review. Gameplay mechanics being worse is disappointing but if the cases are good and fun I’m ok with it so that’s good to know.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Danganronpa V3 was awarded by Famitsu with a score of 37/40[22] Within its first week of release in Japan, the PlayStation Vita version sold 76,166 copies, whilst the PlayStation 4 version sold 40,006.

As of February 22, 2017, The PlayStation Vita version has sold 115,840 copies in Japan.

The game has gotten several good reviews, I’ve seen the game on youtube, graphics-wise the game is much improved.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Sept

Them minigames

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Demo is up for grabs on PSN for both PS4 and vita

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am totally going to pick that up!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

im going to resist a demo. Still very happy that this is coming so soon.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Demo was great, got intense in the end, old new cast
And some new minigames
On big screen its even better
however i didnt get the choice to go with 2D characters standing in 3D environment still
on PS4 and with so much success they could use some budget also the fact they had 3D models for VR

And btw, finishing Demo gives something special for full game
So save file is not entirely useless

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Glad to hear that the demo is great, I will have to give it a spin myself.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Reviews are starting to come out with 82% on metacritic so far:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/critic-reviews
3 more days to go. Can’t wait Smile

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Wow, this game might even be the best in the series!

Heart

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Game seems to be out on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

But price, at least here seems high - 59.99€

I got the physical Vita version so going to wait a while to arrive

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 26 September 2017 09:28 AM

Game seems to be out on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

But price, at least here seems high - 59.99€

I got the physical Vita version so going to wait a while to arrive

I’ll play it on the Vita as well. I played the first two on the Vita and it just feels right on that platform. Unfortunately, I have to wait for a month to play it because I’m on vacation right now.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 26 September 2017 10:04 AM

I played the first two on the Vita and it just feels right on that platform. Unfortunately, I have to wait for a month to play it because I’m on vacation right now.

It does but big screen and V3 fits really well, i cant go back to small screen now
Gonna start it soon

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I played the first two on the Vita and it just feels right on that platform.

Yea, the VITAs OLED screen really brings these games to life!

Only system to have an OLED screen and it really shows when you play it!

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top