• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

szaharici

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

100 Floors, 100 Rooms and 100 Gates

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

I couldn’t find a casual games forum, so is this the right place to post about mobile phone games? Just wanted to let you know that there are these 3 free games for Android Phones and they’re all excellent. Just puzzle games of escaping the room but nicely done with nice graphics. Reminiscent of Myst (much easier though) and Safecracker. There are some challenging ones though, and several puzzles involve a quick shake or turning of the phone. 100 Floors is also on the app store for iphone users, I don’t think the other two games are though. They’re really addictive and in 100 Doors you can combine inventory items to solve puzzles Smile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cento.gates.main&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5jZW50by5nYXRlcy5tYWluIl0.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mpisoft.rooms&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5tcGlzb2Z0LnJvb21zIl0.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tobiapps.android_100fl&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50b2JpYXBwcy5hbmRyb2lkXzEwMGZsIl0.

100 Floors

100 Gates

100 Doors

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

I’ve been playing 100 Floors. It is fun but I’m getting stuck pretty often on the later levels lol.

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Don’t suppose there’s any way to play any of those on the PC? I’m never likely to have a phone capable of playing them (I don’t have ANY kind of cell at the moment, and don’t see the need).

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Not sure but I doubt it, particularly as they’re designed for touch screens. You have to get yourself a phone, there seems to be an abundance of adventures being made for them.

Might as well post some other cool phone games while I’m here. I only bother with games with over a 4 rating on android market.
I’m playing three other adventures on my phone now. Mystery of the Crystal Portal which has amazing graphics, sound and music and is played in landscape mode.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.g5e.crystalportal&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5nNWUuY3J5c3RhbHBvcnRhbCJd

Check the videos out. I think I’ll sell my nintendo DS with all these great phone adventures.

Also, Strange House is very good.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.idac.strangehouse&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Also, Dr.Stanley’s House which I haven’t started yet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.stanley2&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFpci5zdGFubGV5MiJd

Laughing  Laughing

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Nah. No way am I shelling out bucks for a smartphone just because they have a few cool games on them. If I ever decided I needed a cellphone, I’d get one that was cheap and could basically make calls, and that’s it. But I don’t even see THAT as being worth the expense to me at this point.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Mister Ed - 14 August 2012 03:03 PM

Don’t suppose there’s any way to play any of those on the PC? I’m never likely to have a phone capable of playing them (I don’t have ANY kind of cell at the moment, and don’t see the need).

Have you looked at this?

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Oscar - 14 August 2012 08:06 PM
Mister Ed - 14 August 2012 03:03 PM

Have you looked at this?

Interesting. Wonder what that would do with regards to apps that utilize control schemes that can’t easily be simulated with a mouse?

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Someone is selling an Android Emulator? Google Android x86 before getting out your credit card. You can install it on your computer or run it in a virtual machine. It won’t run everything but you can also download the Android SDK to emulate things. I don’t know if that will be as fast though.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-21

PM

For those who don’t want to invest in an expensive new phone to play these, try one of the reasonably priced new tablets.  I play them on my Nexus 7 but I’m sure you could play on some of the other tablets available now.

Total Posts: 406

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

BrendaM53 - 21 September 2012 02:02 PM

For those who don’t want to invest in an expensive new phone to play these, try one of the reasonably priced new tablets.  I play them on my Nexus 7 but I’m sure you could play on some of the other tablets available now.

I was about to say the same thing. I have an old basic phone and don’t see a need for a fancy one. But I did end up with a 7in android tablet to double as an e-reader and to replace my laptop for traveling and have accessed a few games.

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2009-01-02

PM

Thanks for all tehse tips, Roman5, I am especially strugling to find some good adventure games for Android (specifically Android 2.3.4 - I have Sony Xperia Mini Pro Black [SK17I]) I ended with classic Lucas Arts games under summvm, which is not bad, really, it works pretty fine on the phone Smile But I want to find some recent adventure games (or re-releases, but I am not sure I am able to run Broken Sword Director’s Cut). However, it seems they are made for iOS in the first place.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top