• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday 4 February 2017

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Karlok - 10 February 2017 10:08 PM
Sir Beardalot - 10 February 2017 10:05 PM

I was able to find/buy a copy of Safecracker(2006) It took me the past 2 days to figure out how to get it to run on windows 10. Finally got it to work and it runs flawlessly. Let’s just hope the puzzles are as challenging as that was lol!

I’m interested in your opinion. I have this urge to replay it. Smile Let us know how you like it.

So I just finished it. Took me about 5-6 hours total in 2 sittings. I would have to say it was very enjoyable, nice graphics, and the puzzles were fun. Maybe a little too easy though, for the exception of 2 that held me up for a good bit. Other than that I would definitely recommend it Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sir Beardalot - 11 February 2017 09:21 PM

So I just finished it. Took me about 5-6 hours total in 2 sittings. I would have to say it was very enjoyable, nice graphics, and the puzzles were fun. Maybe a little too easy though, for the exception of 2 that held me up for a good bit. Other than that I would definitely recommend it Smile

Yeah, the puzzles were not hard. Which is good for me, I’m not the world’s best puzzler. I also vaguely remember that the type of puzzles was nothing special. Sudoko-ish stuff for instance. But I have forgotten so much about the game that I’m definitely going to replay it.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Well, I finished it today. Enjoyed the replay but a bit disappointed because the puzzles were easier than I remembered. Cookie-cutter as well, we’ve seen everything before.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Karlok - 18 March 2017 12:19 PM

Well, I finished it today. Enjoyed the replay but a bit disappointed because the puzzles were easier than I remembered. Cookie-cutter as well, we’ve seen everything before.

Yeah, it would have been nice had they been a bit more inventive, instead of the seen it all before type stuff. Still a good game though, made me feel smart lol. I love puzzle games but I’m terrible at them lol.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top