• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Screenshot of the Day - Saturday 31 December 2016

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time

This is one of my favorite games of all time.  I loved the time-travel story, the locations, the varied puzzles, the characters, and the often corny jokes from my sidekick, Arthur.  The screenshot shows the prayer wheel puzzle, and I liked the fact that there were two different inventory items that could be used to fix the broken drum, olive oil or yak butter.

Happy New Year, everyone!

P.S.  I won’t be able to post a screenshot next Saturday because I’ll be away.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

This is one of my very favorites too, Lady K.  I admit Arthur got on my nerves in the third game of the trilogy with his unsolicited advice, but you never wanted to turn him off lest you miss something important.  I loved how the story line was continued through all three “episodes”.  A remake of the first two with full screen would be great, though I know that’s wishful thinking.

One of my favorite possessions is a CD1 signed by all the developers.  There was a postcard in the boxes of the first few that you sent in and patiently waited for your prize.  What a great time for games!

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I didn’t care for this particular puzzle, but loved the game and enjoyed the AGCPT.

Safe travels.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks, Tim!  I’m off on my (mostly) annual Theatre in London trip and am planning to meet up with Chrissie again this year, Lord willing and the snow don’t rise. Smile

Dara,
I started Pegasus Prime but didn’t finish it due to a change in computers.  I have Buried in Time as well and hope to play them in sequence in the not-too-distant future.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Say hello to chrissie for all of us.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lady Kestrel - 01 January 2017 05:27 PM

Thanks, Tim!  I’m off on my (mostly) annual Theatre in London trip and am planning to meet up with Chrissie again this year, Lord willing and the snow don’t rise. Smile

The good news is that temperatures for the next fortnight are going to be too high for snow Thumbs Up  but the bad news is it’s going to be mainly dull & overcast + you can never trust a UK weather forecast anyway…...don’t forget to pack your brolly Lady Kestrel as when it’s milder it rains a lot!  Laughing

I might try Journeyman Project 3 again - I found it too whizzy 1st time around Cry but it looks so interesting!  Smile

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Truly one of the best adventures ever… I wish we could do Buried in Time as a community playthrough too.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top