• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

Ahhhhhoooooooooooooi adventure lovers!

My name is Sven.

I would love to introduce you to our game Viktor!

Viktor is a classical 2D point and click adventure game set in a cartoonish early 20th century about a wild pig who tries to cope with the loss of his job by going on a quest to become a new Emperor of Austria-Hungary.
VIKTOR TRAILER

It’s been greenlit on Steam. We were working on the game for 3 years and now we finished around 90% of the game and we hope to relese the game early in 2017.

You can follow us on Twitter or Facebook and you can find more info on our web page.

VIKTOR INTRO ANIMATION

Release : 2017
Platforms : PC (Mac and Linux if possible)
Categories : Adventure, Point-and-Click, Puzzle, Indie
Genre :steampunk, comedy
Language : English (at least for the start)

Viktor game blog

Would you be interested in playing Viktor!?

More pictures from the game coming soon!

Image Attachments

large_capsule_image.png
barmantalks.gif

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Sven - 05 December 2016 09:53 AM

Viktor is a classical 2D point and click adventure game set in a cartoonish early 20th century about a wild pig who tries to cope with the loss of his job by going on a quest to become a new Emperor of Austria-Hungary.

Dangit, not the old unemployed-wild-pig-tries-to-become-emperor-of-Austria-Hungary plot AGAIN. Why couldn’t you have come up with something original like comedy pirates or a branching story based on a hit TV series?

(Sounds great - count me in!)

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2013-06-07

PM

The art is beautiful, with plenty of animations.
I love the animal satire of History: it looks really funny!
You did a good work on this game!!!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Yay go Viktor! Make it happen!

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-06-18

PM

Agree.Good looking adventure game Smile

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

@Phlebas! I hope you will like it, no actually I hope you will love it or to be honets that you will be crazy about it!

Thank you @Atelier and @subi I made the art, but also the story and big part of scenario.

@Mr Underhill I see you also have your game Gibbous a Cthulu Adventure. I will definitely play it!

If you have any questions just shoot!

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

I’m just thrilled about the setting. Living in Transylvania, which was under Austro-Hungarian rule (read opression) for quite some time, I’m really looking forward to it. Also, everything’s better with animal characters. Also, my last name is Boar, so… Grin

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

take a moment and try short Quiz “Which character would you be in Viktor: The Steampunk Adventure?

Image Attachments

spr_elephant.png

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I can’t see much that is “punk” about the game, at least in its current state. Is it anarchist and violent?

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Oscar - 28 December 2016 08:20 AM

I can’t see much that is “punk” about the game, at least in its current state. Is it anarchist and violent?

Well, the term “steampunk” has nothing to do with “punk”, it is a literary science fiction genere, like in China Mieville books, or the movie “Wild Wild West”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I know what the word means, and own a few of the originating books of the style. Unfortunately there are books and games which - much like in the “cyberpunk” genre - have little to do with revolutionary political change and uprising against oppressive governments, and which only take the imagery of the style.

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

KW Jeter actually ironically named the genre steampunk as a send-up of cyberpunk, and it stuck. I find that funny and adorable at the same time Smile Anyway, it’s a pretty broad definition nowadays.

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

Happy New Year!!!
This is 4 of us, Zvonimir (the upsidedown guy), Saša on the right) and me (Sven top left) and of course Viktor.

Image Attachments

cestitkajmini.jpg

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

Oscar - 28 December 2016 08:20 AM

Hi!
You already got half of the answer from @walas1974 and @Mr Underhill, but, but, but wait!
There is fighting in a game but not extra violent.
Viktor is shaped after younger me as character and I was a punker (was = I only do not dress much in that style anyomre)!
Well we are also shiting on every political system in our game.
Also we have character in a game named Oscar Smile

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

Early access Review of Viktor, written by Mark Jenkins!

Image Attachments

dungeon.jpg

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

Viktor will be out on 17 March !!!!

I feel anxiety and on the other hand I was waiting for this more than 3 years!

Follow Viktor on facebook

Image Attachments

dirig_17_mala.jpg

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top